DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Assistant 2 V01.01.02.

marie

Reactions
HI,

I've finally managed to flash my Mavic Pro with firmware version 01.03.0900 but I still can't access the altitude parameters, or anything for that matter. I watched a few YouTube videos and it seems I need DJI Assistant version 01.01.02. I clicked on a link found on Mavic Pilots but it said something like access denied.

Can anyone assist in my wish to access the flaming flight paramaters? It's really driving me nuts with frustration.

Thanks,

Sar104 thanks very much for that. I've down loaded it so now I can try again. Do I have to do anything withthe hand controller? Or is it only the Mavic that needs to be re flashed?

Sar104 thanks very much for that. I've down loaded it so now I can try again. Do I have to do anything withthe hand controller? Or is it only the Mavic that needs to be re flashed?

Just the aircraft, unless it is also controlled by a setting in the app, such as maximum altitude. Nothing on the RC.

Right, it's the altitude I wish to review so this version should allow me to do that?

Right, it's the altitude I wish to review so this version should allow me to do that?

I don't recall whether that works under the 900 firmware but, if it does, then this is the right version of DJI Assistant 2 to enable parameter modification.

Right, I'm off to try it. Thanks again for the version, much appreciated.

Think I'll give up. On YouTube it says to find main window in the apps. it's just not there.

Hi again,
that vid' too says there should be a file in apps called Main.JS. It's not there and I wonder if JDI has removed it?

I must be doing something incorrectly. I went into this computer, programme files, DJI Product, DJI Assistant 2, App files and find only the following:
app
HASH
Hash
HASH.SIG
package
ui_ass2

I can't be.I thought I'd deleated all DJI programes from the PC before I downloaded the one you sent me. I'm totally lost now!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming