DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI black fpv goggles vs. DJI black fpv goggles

Multi-Rotor Pilot812

Reactions
I’m wanting to purchase a pair of DJI fpv goggles. Can someone please explain to me the difference between the black goggles that look exactly like the white goggles except they’re black and the black goggles that have the four antennas at the corners? They both seem to be roughly at the same price point. I’m wanting to use them with my Mavic Pro but I also want them to be useable with other manufacturers fpv equipment. I apologize if this question has been discussed before, I’ve been unable to find the information. Thank you in advance for taking the time to clarify this for me.

I would like to purchase these. Are they compatible with Occusync as well as third party fpv equipment?70DDE30B-5E7B-48F9-9BF2-E1F701E00D80.jpeg

No

Yes, but not recommended. They should be used with DJI digital air unit
That clears it all up for me then. Thank you very much for promptly answering my questions, I really appreciate it! Happy and safe flying to you.

That clears it all up for me then. Thank you very much for promptly answering my questions, I really appreciate it! Happy and safe flying to you.
Im selling my gmGoggles RE. Not using them as much as I tought I would.

I'd like to get 275 thats shipped to the lower 48.
356b94fd6572c9d06a97501069b4ea1f.jpg
a27e55a8ff578b2b6f6d5a59347f4d4d.jpg

For those of us that have the same set your price is too cheap. Maybe for the regular white set 275 is good but not for these black racing edition, there much more valuable and expensive to start with.
Now that I say that you'll find a buyer quickly.
Your welcome [emoji4]

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan