DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI care refresh policy

nad-h

Reactions
Good afternoon all.

I have had my Mav Mini for 5 days now and I think the DJI care is good value and makes sense, particularly while I am still learning to fly this. My question is how long do we have to register the device with care refresh. I watched the video, and it seems like a lot to go through in terms of making the video that you need to send them. I also bought my device from Argos, hence why I need to make the video. It wasn't bought directly from DJI.

Thank you.

1. DJI Care Refresh can be bound to a previously purchased DJI aircraft when it meets one of the following criteria:

• Brand new and un-activated aircraft;
  • Aircraft activated within the last 48 hours;
  • Repaired in an official DJI Service Center (within 72 hours of receiving email invitation);

Reactions: nad-h
you can still register after the 48 hors , but you will have to provide some information, im not sure what they require

I have DJI Care Refresh for my M2Z and fortunately I have never had to use it. So I am not telling you not to get it. But in case you do not realize it, you will have to recover your defective drone to get a replacement. In other words, if you have a fly-away or you dunk it into the bottom of a lake and are unable to retrieve it, DJI will not replace it for you. At best, they will resell you a new one with a 15% discount or so if you are unable to return the original drone.

I watched the video, and it seems like a lot to go through in terms of making the video that you need to send them.
I realize the DJI-required video they ask you to make seems like a lot to do on paper, but in reality you’re simply showing them the drone‘s serial number, powering it up along with the RC, and flying it in front of you, getting to altitude a little.

A friend recording video on a mobile phone will help quite a bit.

Never used it out of all the drones I’ve ever owned. I call my State Farm agent $30 a year hundred percent covered.

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilldale Harry