DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Care Refresh worth the Money ?

Fastest turn-around time ever.
crashed on a Saturday in the am. Had enough time to pay for the first refresh.Took it to ups store same day. I got it back on then next Tuesday. That’s basically a same day turn-around by DJI. Best customer service. Refresh pays for itself. No one is gonna fix your drone with three loose motors and a broken arm for $119 or $149 and ship it out the same day. Sure. I live in Burbank. And the local service center is in Cerritos ca. I’m lucky I guess. But they don’t fool around at all. My wife is upset because I have spent so much money. But she just doesn’t realize that a DJI factory repair will be at least 300 bucks
Good thing I have that secret checking account ehhh?
Skydog

If Refresh program is the same in Australia as here in USA, the "renewal" is Refresh+ and not quite a renewal.

Here's how it works: with refresh, program lasts one year and provides 2 refresh incidents. Warranty remains the same as if no refresh.
Any time during your refresh term and still having at least one refresh left, you can buy into Refresh+. This gives you two things: A third refresh, though you can't use it until your original refresh term expires.
Extended warranty until refresh+ term expires, about 2 years.

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
I get it. Im telling you the truth
1 I bought refresh on day one spent the $
2 used first refresh spent the $
3 used last refresh spent the money
4 received new aircraft from #3 above. Upon activation. DJI go4 told me that I had 48 hours to purchase refresh (same program as the original refresh)...note I am out of refreshes at this time in order to purchase refresh+ you need to have one refresh left. so that’s not an option.
5 spent the money for #4 above now I have 2 more refreshes until 10-2020. My original term was until 7-2020.
That’s what happened to me. I was never offered a refresh+
Maybe they made a mistake

If Refresh program is the same in Australia as here in USA, the "renewal" is Refresh+ and not quite a renewal.

Here's how it works: with refresh, program lasts one year and provides 2 refresh incidents. Warranty remains the same as if no refresh.
Any time during your refresh term and still having at least one refresh left, you can buy into Refresh+. This gives you two things: A third refresh, though you can't use it until your original refresh term expires.
Extended warranty until refresh+ term expires, about 2 years.

You're correct for Australia too, just checked, point 7 in DJI page . . .

I get it. Im telling you the truth
1 I bought refresh on day one spent the $
2 used first refresh spent the $
3 used last refresh spent the money
4 received new aircraft from #3 above. Upon activation. DJI go4 told me that I had 48 hours to purchase refresh (same program as the original refresh)...note I am out of refreshes at this time in order to purchase refresh+ you need to have one refresh left. so that’s not an option.
5 spent the money for #4 above now I have 2 more refreshes until 10-2020. My original term was until 7-2020.
That’s what happened to me. I was never offered a refresh+
Maybe they made a mistake
Since you used up both refreshes within the original term, you were not eligible for Refresh+ so they couldn't offer that to you. However, they seem to have created a loophole that offers a new original Refresh policy to you again on the last refresh of the first policy! Yay! Thumbswayup

Reactions: SkyDogII
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_