DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Care Refresh

hnm

Reactions
Hi.
I'm from Portugal and I'm a recent owner of mavic 2 pro, it arrived yesterday.

I am thinking to purchase dji care refresh.
Do you think it's worth it? As I purchased the drone from Amazon German website, from what I've been reading I think I have to purchase Dji Care refresh from Germany, and whenever there is a problem I have to send it to Germany (shipping costs supported by me). Can anyone confirm that it is like this? Or do I have another option? The best option for me is to buy the service in Portugal.
Thank you

This is what the website says

terms at the bottom of the page, I'm not sure if the EU constitutes a "region" as defined by DJI1576369943456.png

This is what the website says

terms at the bottom of the page, I'm not sure if the EU constitutes a "region" as defined by DJIView attachment 88163

Yes, but that's not clear for me the DJI website. I'm living in Portugal, so I'm in same region (EU) from where I bought the drone (Germany website) .
Can I buy the dji care refresh selecting Portugal as country in dji website or do I need to select Germany? They say "country or region".
This is important if it's necessary to send drone for service care, because maybe I or maybe not do have to pay delivery costs.

Thanks

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BHU