DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI drone sevice

Gpsrob

Reactions
Does anyone have any experience with DJI Drone Service in Hillside, NJ? I sent a drone there to be repaired and haven't heard from or have been able to contact them by phone or email. They took my payment but won't return calls or respond to my email.

Reactions: Bekanne
Does anyone have any experience with DJI Drone Service in Hillside, NJ? I sent a drone there to be repaired and haven't heard from or have been able to contact them by phone or email. They took my payment but won't return calls or respond to my email.
found it...

Mavic Mini Arm Repair

Was waiting on more Mini arms... Got first batch and ran out got more friday.. your drone was fixed today is in flight test status meaning we are going to take it our for a flight. if it passes inspection will ship it back tmrw

Apologies for the delay but dji was slow w/ parts for the mini

Last edited:
found it...

Mavic Mini Arm Repair

Was waiting on more Mini arms... Got first batch and ran out got more friday.. your drone was fixed today is in flight test status meaning we are going to take it our for a flight. if it passes inspection will ship it back tmrw

Apologies for the delay but dji was slow w/ parts for the mini
Great news!

I'd like it shipped to my work address if possible.

AT&T.
Rob Nelson
140 Pavilion Parkway
Newport, KY 41071

@djidroneservice good work on locating and updating @Gpsrob

I'm sure he's anxious to get back in the air again :)

Reactions: Skyflyer129
And hopefully not crash it this time!

Fly them long enough and hard enough we all end up getting them repaired. Only way to absolutely NOT crash is to NOT fly LOL!

Reactions: Thomas B
Great news!

I'd like it shipped to my work address if possible.

AT&T.
Rob Nelson
140 Pavilion Parkway
Newport, KY 41071

Please let us all know when it arrives. We'll stand guard for you to make sure nobody steals it!

Just kidding. I was a little surprised that you had this type exchange on a public forum. You must be a very trusting individual! Hope all works well and you get to fly again soon!

Please let us all know when it arrives. We'll stand guard for you to make sure nobody steals it!

Just kidding. I was a little surprised that you had this type exchange on a public forum. You must be a very trusting individual! Hope all works well and you get to fly again soon!
I work in a small business. It's not ending up in someone else's hands. ?

I have had a simular experience. I had made a mistake and ordered one of the batteries that they advertised on this forum and found out that they were for the Mavic not the Mavic 2. So as soon as I discovered my mistake, I tried to call them at the posted number and no response so I emailed twice and still no response. Had to go to my credit card company and file a dispute. When I called, no company name was announced, just something about some extension number that had a message box that was full. I don't know about anyone else, but for me, I would like to warn anyone else that is thinking about this company services, go somewhere else. These folks seem to be a possible scam. They charged my credit card the amount, but it went no further. Not a happy camper. My next mistake was thinking that all the vendors on this site were valid. Should be someway to protect us consumers from "companies" like DJI DIRECT SERVICES!!!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: BigAl07
I have had a simular experience. I had made a mistake and ordered one of the batteries that they advertised on this forum and found out that they were for the Mavic not the Mavic 2. So as soon as I discovered my mistake, I tried to call them at the posted number and no response so I emailed twice and still no response. Had to go to my credit card company and file a dispute. When I called, no company name was announced, just something about some extension number that had a message box that was full. I don't know about anyone else, but for me, I would like to warn anyone else that is thinking about this company services, go somewhere else. These folks seem to be a possible scam. They charged my credit card the amount, but it went no further. Not a happy camper. My next mistake was thinking that all the vendors on this site were valid. Should be someway to protect us consumers from "companies" like DJI DIRECT SERVICES!!!!!!

So you made a mistake and because you didn't get an immediate answer you want to say they are a possible scam? Seems kind of drastic reaction to such a simple matter. Very poor form on you IMHO. Did you see the people who ordered and got their product VERY fast and it's AS DESCRIBED? I'm one of those VERY happy customers with brand new Mavic Pro (not M2) batteries.

Small companies don't have operators.... elaborate answering systems... many operate from their Cell Phone and are doing SEVERAL different jobs per person. I know in my small business I wear many different hats and my VoiceMail has been full more than a time or two. Thank goodness (as far as I know) none of my customers went online to VENT like this.

DJI Drone Service are an exceptional company (not perfect by any means but WHO IS?) and they have jumped through many hoops to help and support many of our members on THIS forum and several of the Pilots family of forums.

@Sitka78 I apologize if I seem harsh but a small company that has done a very good job serving our industry and more directly supporting our forum takes a significant hit when someone drops a simple term of "possible scammer" so nonchalantly. Remember your WORDS are going to be saved here for many to read for (hopefully) many years to come.

Allen

Reactions: DDS and Thomas B
So you made a mistake and because you didn't get an immediate answer you want to say they are a possible scam? Seems kind of drastic reaction to such a simple matter. Very poor form on you IMHO. Did you see the people who ordered and got their product VERY fast and it's AS DESCRIBED? I'm one of those VERY happy customers with brand new Mavic Pro (not M2) batteries.

Small companies don't have operators.... elaborate answering systems... many operate from their Cell Phone and are doing SEVERAL different jobs per person. I know in my small business I wear many different hats and my VoiceMail has been full more than a time or two. Thank goodness (as far as I know) none of my customers went online to VENT like this.

DJI Drone Service are an exceptional company (not perfect by any means but WHO IS?) and they have jumped through many hoops to help and support many of our members on THIS forum and several of the Pilots family of forums.

@Sitka78 I apologize if I seem harsh but a small company that has done a very good job serving our industry and more directly supporting our forum takes a significant hit when someone drops a simple term of "possible scammer" so nonchalantly. Remember your WORDS are going to be saved here for many to read for (hopefully) many years to come.

Allen
No need to apologize for your harsh words. I am not what you would call a "satisfied customer". I was a small business owner/operator for many years, never did I get a phone call or any other correspondence that I would let go or disregard for 6-7 days. They charged my bankcard, no notice of shipping, no receipt, or replies to phone calls, emails, doesn't cut it with me. I was born at night my friend, but not last night. I am not concerned with my words about a warning others, that is why they were posted, to warn others. I am happy for you that you had a good response, it just didn't work for me. Sure, it started out as my mistake, but within an hour, I honestly tried to correct it and tried several times through telephone and emails. I have no other way to respond. After about a week of no replies, I did the only thing that I could do. I am not in this boat alone, others have had the same experiences so what would you normally do, just let it go? Pay your bill, and forget it? I have never done things that way, and am not about to start. You said that this company has "jumped through many hoops to support the members", I must have missed that somewhere along the line.

sorry we just got an email over the weekend regarding a Mavic battery wanting to cancel but it has already shipped. Order is 230861 (if thats you) order came in on 2/27 @ 7:25pm and shipped Friday 2/28 @ 11am est.
We did get an email friday @ 7:38pm but by the time we got to the email order went out already

We are here and not running away w/ the $62 i updated the classified add to say not for M2 to avoid confusion.

We will sort this dw

Reactions: BigAl07
@djidroneservice Thanks for coming in and trying to add some details to the situation. Hopefully the unhappy customer is satisfied with your response.

Reactions: Thomas B
@Sitka78

Will reach out to you today as by the time a battery makes its way to Alaska (w/ free shipping)may take a week or so....ill see if i can refund you upfront so you won't have a 2 week wait for the battery to make its round trip journey from NJ To Alaska and back
(btw would to take my MP1 to alaska one day never been)

Does DJI Drone Services = DJI Drect Services?
Maybe 2 different “companies”?
No need to apologize for your harsh words. I am not what you would call a "satisfied customer". I was a small business owner/operator for many years, never did I get a phone call or any other correspondence that I would let go or disregard for 6-7 days. They charged my bankcard, no notice of shipping, no receipt, or replies to phone calls, emails, doesn't cut it with me. I was born at night my friend, but not last night. I am not concerned with my words about a warning others, that is why they were posted, to warn others. I am happy for you that you had a good response, it just didn't work for me. Sure, it started out as my mistake, but within an hour, I honestly tried to correct it and tried several times through telephone and emails. I have no other way to respond. After about a week of no replies, I did the only thing that I could do. I am not in this boat alone, others have had the same experiences so what would you normally do, just let it go? Pay your bill, and forget it? I have never done things that way, and am not about to start. You said that this company has "jumped through many hoops to support the members", I must have missed that somewhere along the line.
Well I just got a call from DJI DRONE SERVICES and was very pleased to talk to the owner. I now have confidence in the company and hope that all the negative stuff that I had written about will be disregarded. Lack of communication was the big culprit here. For some unknown reason, my email provider wouldn't let Steve's email response to post into my email account so I had no notice that the part was shipped or no tracking number either. Anyway, my sincere apologies to Big Al and Steve of Dji drone services for ranting about my experience. Things have been ironed out and it's all good now. I appreciate all of your understanding here and now we can all move forward once again. As Big Al said " Dji Drone Service goes through hoops to help their customers" is in fact the absolute truth. We all make mistakes from time to time because we aren't perfect, just trying to do the best that we can do at the time. From my old commercial fishing days here in Alaska while talking on the VHF, we would often hear "disregard that last transmission", could very easily be applied here. My intentions were not to offend anyone personally, at the moment, I felt that I had been taken for a ride so to speak. So I hope that if anyone felt offended, they can find it in their heart to forgive this old man for the rant. Thanks to all for your understanding.

Reactions: DDS and BigAl07
Well I just got a call from DJI DRONE SERVICES and was very pleased to talk to the owner. I now have confidence in the company and hope that all the negative stuff that I had written about will be disregarded. Lack of communication was the big culprit here. For some unknown reason, my email provider wouldn't let Steve's email response to post into my email account so I had no notice that the part was shipped or no tracking number either. Anyway, my sincere apologies to Big Al and Steve of Dji drone services for ranting about my experience. Things have been ironed out and it's all good now. I appreciate all of your understanding here and now we can all move forward once again. As Big Al said " Dji Drone Service goes through hoops to help their customers" is in fact the absolute truth. We all make mistakes from time to time because we aren't perfect, just trying to do the best that we can do at the time. From my old commercial fishing days here in Alaska while talking on the VHF, we would often hear "disregard that last transmission", could very easily be applied here. My intentions were not to offend anyone personally, at the moment, I felt that I had been taken for a ride so to speak. So I hope that if anyone felt offended, they can find it in their heart to forgive this old man for the rant. Thanks to all for your understanding.

Thank you sir. Words can't explain how much respect I have for you after reading the above comment. Very well done sir.

Allen

Reactions: DDS
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crackhour