DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI EMAIL 1/5 ORDER TODAY- SHIP BEFORE 1/18

Ordered mine yesterday after cancelling with Amazon. Hopefully I see shipping times like a lot of the other people on here. I ordered from DJI direct so let's see if they live up to the 2 week shipping.

Ordered on DJI website 12/26. No email yet but this morning my order status changed to "shipped". This is a good thing.

Just checked mine and also says shipped. Wonder where the tracking number comes in?

I talked to them yesterday and they stated if you ordered before 1/4 you are in a que. Any order after this will ship the 18th. Just delete your orig order and do a new one maybe?

I talked to them yesterday and they stated if you ordered before 1/4 you are in a que. Any order after this will ship the 18th. Just delete your orig order and do a new one maybe?
Read back on this thread to see everyone's order dates. That may help you decide.

Orderd 2017-01-04 19:12:47 (UTC)
Payment confirmed 01-07-2017 Paypal
Shipped today 01-10-2017
I live in Austria

Wait what? I order mine on the 6th of January one day before you on dji.com and it still says authorized. Did you order from dji.com?

I cancelled my order with wellbots partly because of this and may not buy a DJI anything because of this email. Right now it makes me very angry that I've had an order since OCT with a reseller and they haven't sent their resellers inventory yet they put an email out like that? Unacceptable.

Still seems wrong to me that they are shipping newly placed orders before orders already in the queue. That is just bad business regardless if they "expect" to be able to ship all orders by the 18th. I am starting to think you will see them on store shelves before some pre-orders are shipped. Problem is you probably won't see them on store shelves either as they will likely disappear as soon as they are there.
It is absolutely crazy that people here are saying "I ordered in Dec and I've already got it!" While 1000's of us ordered in Sept/Oct/Nov and have nothing to show for it..

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ehj147