DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI EMAIL 1/5 ORDER TODAY- SHIP BEFORE 1/18

WOO! Just got an email with my tracking number for the Mavic, 2 batteries, and an extra set of props. I placed my order on 01/05/17 @ noon PST and for the past day or so the status has been "shipped." I also purchased the DJI care refresh but have not gotten an activation email from them yet.

Weird thing is that when I placed the order, the charge was pending on my credit card for a couple of days. They released the pending hold on funds back into my account and as of right now, I still haven't been charged for it. Has this happened to anyone else?

Ordered: 01/05/17
Status Changed to Payment Confirmed: 01/10/17
Status Change to Order Shipped: 01/11/17
Tracking Number Emailed: 01/12/17

Last edited:
WOO! Just got an email with my tracking number for the Mavic, 2 batteries, and an extra set of props. I placed my order on 01/15/2015 @ noon PST and for the past day or so the status has been "shipped." I also purchased the DJI care refresh but have not gotten an activation email from them yet.

Weird thing is that when I placed the order, the charge was pending on my credit card for a couple of days. They released the pending hold on funds back into my account and as of right now, I still haven't been charged for it. Has this happened to anyone else?

Great news and congrats! Where do you live?

It proves that DJI production system is definitely not following FIFO (first order in first order out) concept. Just wonder how they are prioritizing the orders.

It proves that DJI production system is definitely not following FIFO (first order in first order out) concept. Just wonder how they are prioritizing the orders.
New York, tracking ino. orignated in Atlanta GA, so a load of units must be in the States

My track number first read delivery on Friday,then magically changed to Monday. Ordered on 12/27. Oh well, a few more days.

Wait what? I order mine on the 6th of January one day before you on dji.com and it still says authorized. Did you order from dji.com?
I Orderd on 4th Jan. direct DJI
Payment confirmed 7th Jan
Blue shipping dot 10th Jan
Got Trackingnummber 12th Jan
Will be dilvered by DHL on 16th or 17th Jan
Laocation Tirol Austria

Last edited:
My track number says it's in town but FedEx doesn't deliver on Saturday unless shipper entered that into the system. They are open on Saturdays, so I'm going to see if I can pick it up. Always fun opening boxes!

My track number says it's in town but FedEx doesn't deliver on Saturday unless shipper entered that into the system. They are open on Saturdays, so I'm going to see if I can pick it up. Always fun opening boxes!
My tracking information says "out for delivery" . I work out of town and just happen to be in town this week end. I was expecting it Monday. I may not get to fly it for some time. I told my company to send me a new iPad Mini 2 last week and they did it !!. I downloaded the DJI app and have looked it over some.

WOO! Just got an email with my tracking number for the Mavic, 2 batteries, and an extra set of props. I placed my order on 01/05/17 @ noon PST and for the past day or so the status has been "shipped." I also purchased the DJI care refresh but have not gotten an activation email from them yet.

This just happened to me. However, I only received the 'Order Confirmed' email, not a 'Payment Confirmed' one. When I check my account on dji.com, 'Payment Success' is the latest update. Based on what I've been reading here, I'm expecting more progress over the next couple of business days...and hopefully a shipment by the end of the week.

Ordered: 1/7/17
Order Confirmed: 1/8/17

Last edited:
I ordered my Mavic Pro when the 1/5 email came out. I admit it, I bit the flashy bait as DJI hoped. I had been eyeing getting one for a while - apparently like a lot of people have - but have never pre-ordered anything; not interested in going that route with my hard-earned, harder-kept money for any product ever.

I don't know about trying to explain the whys or hows when it comes to DJI's Mavic production. I'm not a big conspiracy theorist, mostly because as a rule it's been my experience that at any given moment most people just aren't organized enough to pull off half of the conspiracies and whacko scenarios people often come up with these days to explain inexplicable behavior. Instead, I think most hard-to-comprehend, baffling situations are eventually explained away by being simple human screw ups or poor planning in the end. That accounts for the majority of such "phenomena."

For me, getting my new Mavic is now just a matter of patience. I ordered it, it's paid for, when it's time I'll get it. I don't need to hype up the situation; the Mavic does plenty of that for me on its own. It's kinda like this:

An old bull and a young bull go to the 2017 CES show. The young bull sees the newest drones on display and yells, "Hey, let's RUN down there and play with one of those new drones!!!!"
The old bull just smiles and says, "No. Let's WALK down there and play with them all."

I hope this speeds up my order then. I got the email but wife ordered before Christmas and we still haven't received shipping notification from DJI. :/

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I ordered my Mavic Pro when the 1/5 email came out. I admit it, I bit the flashy bait as DJI hoped. I had been eyeing getting one for a while - apparently like a lot of people have - but have never pre-ordered anything; not interested in going that route with my hard-earned, harder-kept money for any product ever.

I don't know about trying to explain the whys or hows when it comes to DJI's Mavic production. I'm not a big conspiracy theorist, mostly because as a rule it's been my experience that at any given moment most people just aren't organized enough to pull off half of the conspiracies and whacko scenarios people often come up with these days to explain inexplicable behavior. Instead, I think most hard-to-comprehend, baffling situations are eventually explained away by being simple human screw ups or poor planning in the end. That accounts for the majority of such "phenomena."

For me, getting my new Mavic is now just a matter of patience. I ordered it, it's paid for, when it's time I'll get it. I don't need to hype up the situation; the Mavic does plenty of that for me on its own. It's kinda like this:

An old bull and a young bull go to the 2017 CES show. The young bull sees the newest drones on display and yells, "Hey, let's RUN down there and play with one of those new drones!!!!"
The old bull just smiles and says, "No. Let's WALK down there and play with them all."
Well said. My thoughts exactly!

Ordered fly more combo on 12/31, received battery and 2 packs of two propellers on 1/11.
Emailed DJI on 1/11 and got automated email response indicating high volume of emails it will be some time until they reply to my email. Went on DJI Store chat, got boiler plate response that my order is being processed. As of 1/15 the status of my order says shipping status: PENDING
I have no idea if the rest of the fly more combo is being shipped or is my order lost in their syst being trumped by new orders ahead of mine.
On a positive note......may mount came today and it looks awesome. Great quality and well made. So I have one battery two packages of two propellers each and I may have mount…… I hope I hear something tomorrow or the website updates with the new shipping status. I will keep you posted

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d