DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Fly 1.2.4

How do you install 1.2.4 on the SC without waiting for the next Firmware update -- forgive my ignorance
You just download the .apk file from DJI, same as you do for any Android device these days as DJI Fly isn't being updated in the Play store. Then install through any file manager app.

I did install it briefly as an experiment. Seemed to run fine, but weather here is cold & rainy, so no chance to really give it a proper test.

Reactions: normanh2
You just download the .apk file from DJI, same as you do for any Android device these days as DJI Fly isn't being updated in the Play store. Then install through any file manager app.

I did install it briefly as an experiment. Seemed to run fine, but weather here is cold & rainy, so no chance to really give it a proper test.
Thanks -- installed OK -- and flight OK

just installed on my SC also. No issues. It didn't prompt me to update batteries however. I really wish DJI would allow us to extend the time before the batteries self discharge. I end up charging them 3-4 times for every flight just because I never know exactly when I will have flying opportunities.

Flew using 1.2.4 a few times. Flights good but noticed compass issue again suddenly on a short night flight again yesterday. About 90 degrees off. I was on a steel balcony and wondered whether this might interfere with compass setting in some way?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom