DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Fly 1.4.0 creating enormous log files

zbooy

Reactions
I have noticed that the DJI Fly got more sluggish and lagging after the last upgrade. (I'm flying the Mini 2, BTW.)
When checking the SD card after a maybe 15-minute flight I found 2 large log files in the /Misc subdir:
fc_log.log 512 MB
camera_log.log 100 MB
The card was freshly formatted just before the flight. I might have missed it, but I don't think they were being created by the previous versions.

EDIT: OK, I did some reading and it looks normal; the lagging is probably due to something different.

Last edited:
...I found 2 large log files in the /Misc subdir:
fc_log.log 512 MB
camera_log.log 100 MB
I'm curious about the fc_log.log file ... is it possible for you to share it, perhaps through a drop box account or similar.

The thing is that the mobile device .DAT log have so far been encrypted & unreadable for others than DJI staff for the Mini 2 ... but the Mini 1 also had that fc_log.log & it was readable ... want to see if that one works for the Mini 2.

I'm curious about the fc_log.log file ... is it possible for you to share it, perhaps through a drop box account or similar.

The thing is that the mobile device .DAT log have so far been encrypted & unreadable for others than DJI staff for the Mini 2 ... but the Mini 1 also had that fc_log.log & it was readable ... want to see if that one works for the Mini 2.
Here you are: fc_log.zip
Let us all know if it is useful for anything.

Reactions: slup
Thank's ... but unfortunately no success, still not possible to open with CsvView ?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S