DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji fly app not working

Caleb90

Reactions
Havnt used my mini in a few months, last time i used it was this past febuary. Went to use it yesturday and it said it had a bug. So i deleted it and went to redownlod it off of the web site. I have an android phone, and i am able to down load the file. But it wont install the app, either gets stuck on the "staging app" or it says it cant parse the package. Ive tride multiple times. Think i have a paper weight now

When you used it last February, was that with the same phone?
You write "it said it had a bug". What is the exact message?
I suggest you try to install it on a different phone if possible to see if it works then.

And since the Fly app is not on Google Play store, you need to go in the phone's settings and allow installing apps from unknown sources.

Reactions: Yorkshire_Pud
I tride all of that. Maybe its the phone, its a cheaper pre pay phone. I cant remember if i had it when i last used it

I tride all of that. Maybe its the phone, its a cheaper pre pay phone. I cant remember if i had it when i last used it

The Fly app requires a 64-bit processor in the phone to run. If you have a cheap prepaid phone then it might have a 32-bit processor, which will not work with the Fly app. I submit that this is the problem. It happened to me with my Galaxy S5 Neo some time ago.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cam3n