Join Us Now

DJI Fly App V1.7.0

StubbornSwiss

FAA Registered
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Greetings.

Just a heads up.

I just updated DJI Fly app to v1.7.0 on my iPad Mini 5 (Mavic Air 2), as well as on my RC Pro (Air 2S).

Don't have the change log, but I'm sure someone will be kind enough to post it.

Stay safe!

Reactions: mooncusser
From DJI's forum...

Overview:

• Date: 2022.08.25
  • Aircraft Firmware: v01.02.0015
  • Goggles Firmware: v01.03.0000
  • Remote Controller firmware: v02.00.0200
  • Motion Controller Firmware: v02.00.0400
  • DJI Fly App iOS: v1.7.0
  • DJI Fly App Android: v1.7.0

What’s New?

Notes:
  • Restart the aircraft, remote controller, and goggles after the update is complete.
  • Note that the update may reset various flight parameters such as the RTH altitude and the maximum flight distance. Before updating, take note of your preferred settings and readjust them after the update.
  • If the update fails, restart aircraft, remote controller, goggles, and DJI Fly or DJI Assistant 2 (DJI FPV series), and retry.

I have DL DJI fly android version (1.7.0) for my controller, but not able to find similar dji fly version for ios. The App Store indicates V1.6.12 is latest release. What am I missing?

I have DL DJI fly android version (1.7.0) for my controller, but not able to find similar dji fly version for ios. The App Store indicates V1.6.12 is latest release. What am I missing?
Could it be a regional thing? In the UK App Store, v1.7.0 has been available since 25 August.

Just noticed that by accident that 1.7.0 is latest version. Just recently had to do 1.6.9 for android 12 update to one of devices direct from dji site.

But I had a custom ROM installed on my phone. Now I had to find a version of fly that would work with it (black screen problem) 😆. Found one that worked, and got visual display back.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi