DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Fly Safe Self Unlocking Question?

Flyhigh1

Reactions
I've noticed that every time I want to unlock a "blue" zone I have to clear out all by browsing history off my computer to allow the "pins" to show up to click on. If I don't there will be no pins to choose from however all the airspace information is still showing up just again no way to choose the airport. Whats also weird is that as soon as I clear the history choose a airport and immediately attempt to choose another one same thing happens so I have to clear history again. What am I doing wrong? How can I fix so I don't have to do this all the time? THANKS

I'm not sure about that website issue, I've never experienced that. Maybe try a different browser?

But if your mobile device has a data connection, you don't need to use your computer to unlock in advance. You can just try to start the drone up in DJI Fly while in the authorization zone and you should get the pop-up asking if you want to confirm you have authorization and then you'll get the self-unlock.

(also make sure you also have gotten legal authorization from the FAA as well via one of the LAANC apps such as Airmap or Kittyhawk)

Reactions: RadioFlyerMan
I'm not sure about that website issue, I've never experienced that. Maybe try a different browser?

But if your mobile device has a data connection, you don't need to use your computer to unlock in advance. You can just try to start the drone up in DJI Fly while in the authorization zone and you should get the pop-up asking if you want to confirm you have authorization and then you'll get the self-unlock.

(also make sure you also have gotten legal authorization from the FAA as well via one of the LAANC apps such as Airmap or Kittyhawk)
I fly with a non internet iPad so I have to go on the computer first

Reactions: dawgpilot
I fly with a non internet iPad so I have to go on the computer first
I never knew they made such a thing? Or are you saying you have a WiFi only iPad non 4G? If so I have a iPad with 4G (To get GPS) but I just hotspot to it from my phone as I have no Phone Service to it (iPad)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78