DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI GO 4 4.1.22 is available on Google Plsy

I noticed on my PC Google Play shows .22 but try it with the Tablet and it says .18 is current?

Have just finished testing Go4 V.22 and so far all looks good. No problems have manifested them self.
What I have found is the video link and pixilation seems to have been fixed as it now runs smoothly on Samsung S5 where V.18 was still a bit pixiated at times.
2. DJI have now switched back to Google maps and are again trailing the maps as a onlune service. There is no way in settings or menu to cache the maps but there is a switch in settings that allows to switch between Here maps if you have them cached and the new streamed google maps.
Everything seems to run smoother and all settings remained the same after update.

I installed via the apk and it definitely shows 4.1.22 when it is installed.

f528314e5c8f69bc0ff544dbc57dd4e1.jpg
Your version says 470 Google play
my version says 472 official

Loading 4.1.18 created numerous problems on my android tablet and phone...disconnects with Sparky, lags and a different set of weird setting changes when connecting either Mavy or Sparky, plus the inability to use the radar map and flight map at the same time. I spent a few hours over three days fiddling with a fix, like reloading and changing connect sequence, etc., even called Josh at the DJI Colorado store (who BTW is well skilled at explaining fixes) and he was stumped. Then I went to the APKmirror site and reloaded 4.1.15. Presto, problem solved. I have an old Samsung G4 that will now be my test equipment for new versions of the app.

Loading 4.1.18 created numerous problems on my android tablet and phone...disconnects with Sparky, lags and a different set of weird setting changes when connecting either Mavy or Sparky, plus the inability to use the radar map and flight map at the same time. I spent a few hours over three days fiddling with a fix, like reloading and changing connect sequence, etc., even called Josh at the DJI Colorado store (who BTW is well skilled at explaining fixes) and he was stumped. Then I went to the APKmirror site and reloaded 4.1.15. Presto, problem solved. I have an old Samsung G4 that will now be my test equipment for new versions of the app.

Have you loaded .22 yet ?? Any feedback ??

Have just finished testing Go4 V.22 and so far all looks good. No problems have manifested them self.
What I have found is the video link and pixilation seems to have been fixed as it now runs smoothly on Samsung S5 where V.18 was still a bit pixiated at times.
2. DJI have now switched back to Google maps and are again trailing the maps as a onlune service. There is no way in settings or menu to cache the maps but there is a switch in settings that allows to switch between Here maps if you have them cached and the new streamed google maps.
Everything seems to run smoother and all settings remained the same after update.

Where in settings does it allow to go between Here maps and the google maps? I don't see it...

I saw an option when first starting it, but that's it.

Where in settings does it allow to go between Here maps and the google maps? I don't see it...

I saw an option when first starting it, but that's it.

I think it's this one in the General settings: "Please use a test map. (only available outside of mainland China after restarting your app.)"

No info about this in the release notes and I'm sure they would have mate that change public ????

I have looked and can not find this.

Do you have any screen shots ??

Thanks.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrefu