DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji go 4 app version

Reactions
On my Galaxy s8 it says V4.2.6 on my Galaxy s6 it says v4.1.18.
Both say 'latest version' when i tell it to look for updates. When i go to playstore both also let me know 'latest version v4.2.6' is on the device. Yet it keeps saying v4.1.18 is on the s6.....
How do i get v4.2.6 on the s6, or know that the latest version is on there, no matter what is shown in the app?

On my Galaxy s8 it says V4.2.6 on my Galaxy s6 it says v4.1.18.
Both say 'latest version' when i tell it to look for updates. When i go to playstore both also let me know 'latest version v4.2.6' is on the device. Yet it keeps saying v4.1.18 is on the s6.....
How do i get v4.2.6 on the s6, or know that the latest version is on there, no matter what is shown in the app?
Think about your issue in this way:

Assuming (hypothetical) App Store has already have up to v.10.1, but send your s6 notification as v4.1.18 as the latest app; and send your s8 as v4.2.6 as the latest; but on another end of the globe I am using v.10.08 ...
Get it?

Reactions: DroneChauffeur
My two cents,.. depending on your model it might make a difference on what wi'll run on it..Meaning in Samsung's view each version of THEIR Android runs a different model/version. Just a thought

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
silfumus