DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI GO 4 becomes unresponsive with Android Nugout on Nexus 6p.

I use an S7, have it in Airplane mode, apps closed. It seems to disconnect from the GoApp once a flight. I just reopen the app, and all is good. The only issue I seem to have, is that it only records video, to my phone, for about 3 minutes. I record the entire time, and it shows up on the SD card, just not on the phone. I do hit record when the app crashes, and verify it is in fact recording.
Apparently the S7 is not on the 'supported list' anymore....

I'm having same issues with my Xiaomi note 3, but I know the cause (at least in my case). I have other app like dronedeploy and even they are switched off, the go 4 does not work properly. I tried uninstall and reinstall but the problem persists. The only solution that I found is removing all app but go 4

I use S7 Edge....all on...no airplane modes etc. When Nougat came then problems came...but now all good after the latest updates.

Apparently the S7 is not on the 'supported list' anymore....

It was put back on the supported list, per a previous thread:

Android version 4.4.0 or later. Compatible with Samsung S7 edge, Samsung S7, Samsung S6, Samsung S5, Samsung NOTE4, Samsung NOTE3, Samsung tabs 705c, Ascend Mate 9, Ascend Mate 7, Huawei Honor 8, Huawei P8 Max, Vivo X7, Xiaomi 5, MI 3, Google Nexus 6p, Nexus 9, Google Nexus 7 II, LG V20, Sony Xperia Z3, Smartisan T1.

Solution found! After trying a number of devices and USB cables I finally found a solution for my original post. The problem was a slow SD card! You must get a card able to write at least 30MB/s even for 2K. Once I changed to a "U3" card speed all the problem of crashing apps disappeared!

I found this card could write at 80MB/s and never had a problem again. .
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XWZBM4N/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apap_A2tQwoYr2mBCO

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dipshot