DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI GO 4 - cannot select mavic

I am having the same issues. On my meizu note m3 it worked few times: I installed and flew two or three times Then suddenly it does not work any more. Now again app does not recognize my mavic air. Interesting thing is that there is a list to choose, and all kind of drones except mavic air?
Did anybody found what the problem might be?
are you connected?

are you connected?

I was not connected. But even when I connect first, the same. What I have just done: Uninstall the app, than install it with RC/MA connected. And then it worked. I have an impression that once it goes wrong (it is not recognized), nothing helps but re-installation. At least this is my experience. I have installed app again with everything connected and I was able to fly. Then I switche off app, switche off MA, then switched off RC. Phone restarted, and I gave it a new try:
-Phone connect to RC
-Mavic Air switch on
-Remote Controller switch on
-Start DJI4 pops up - > OK
-I have to wait some time before everything is connected
-I got "ready to fly"

So in this order, currently it works, and let's see how long it will work.
My phone is Meizu M3 note. I have tried also with Xiaomi Redmi Note2, and it worked all the time, never had any problem that I can not connect.

Oh, hey, I have a similar issue and will try the above steps.

I flew my Mavic Pro about three weeks ago, no problems - everything fired up, connected and worked as usual.

Last night, I did everything exactly how I usually do it and it won't connect to the DJI GO 4 app. The RC connects to the Mavic, but not the app. I tried changing to the middle usb port - no success. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the DJI GO 4 app - reinstalled fine, but still no connection.

I suspect the problem started when my phone (Pixel XL) updated to Android 9 two weeks ago.

I also checked Litchi, which just crashes immediately on start up now.

I suppose my next steps are to clear all of the DJI caches and folders and reinstall the app again.

Oh, hey, I have a similar issue and will try the above steps.

I flew my Mavic Pro about three weeks ago, no problems - everything fired up, connected and worked as usual.

Last night, I did everything exactly how I usually do it and it won't connect to the DJI GO 4 app. The RC connects to the Mavic, but not the app. I tried changing to the middle usb port - no success. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the DJI GO 4 app - reinstalled fine, but still no connection.

I suspect the problem started when my phone (Pixel XL) updated to Android 9 two weeks ago.

I also checked Litchi, which just crashes immediately on start up now.

I suppose my next steps are to clear all of the DJI caches and folders and reinstall the app again.

Once I cleared the cache and app data, everything connected fine.

Cannot get iPhone 6s+ to link to drone. it gets to where it says link to aircraft but it isn't highlighted and can't get past it. Does same thing with my ipad pro. Any help would be appreciated.

Used 1' cord and usb on controller now both work fine. Even tried after everything was linked up and only the usb port works. Hope this saves somebody a headache.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d