Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

DJI Go 4 Create - "remote control connection error"

drw52jc

I am running the Go 4 Create app on a Samsung S8. I'll take off, and within 45secs - 1m I will get this error and cannot control the Mavic. It will then proceed to land and hover at about 5ft. Once I close and restart the app it works long enough so I can land it. If I fly the drone without the application the remote controller does not disconnect from the drone, but of course I have limitations. Any suggestions? My first thought is that it's the android causing the problem, so I am going to try an iPad. Let me know if someone has had this issue and solved it. Thanks!!

I've had an almost identical issue with my Mavic today. Galaxy S8 as well. I've downgraded to .400 and will let you know if that helps at all.

Had three batteries worth of steady flight since the downgrade/reset. It may be worth a try if you're still having issues.

drw52jc

Had three batteries worth of steady flight since the downgrade/reset. It may be worth a try if you're still having issues.
Well, to make it an easy fix I have been using my sons iPad, NO ERRORS! Android has known issues with DJI Go 4 create. I have had errors 50% of the time I have owned my Mavic. If I hadn't of purchased the googles I would have been grounded many times due to not being able to see through the app. So I'm going to get a new iPad and use that from now on.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Weltzocam