DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Go 4 Fallback to 4.1.15

Not sure why we need to wait for the Moverio apps store update, I've installed 4.1.22 and it works perfectly with no impact on the BT-300 android operating system

Success with 4.1.22

When I talked to the Epson software guys, they told me they did nothing to the code other than try it, so I wouldn't wait for them put it in the store, just sideload it and give it a try! We are going to have to run this show ourselves and spread what info we learn with each other on our own. I like the product but until Epsons processes mature we can manage things here with each others help.

Reactions: EpsonMoverio
4.1.22 is perfect. I came back home smiling.

One out of topic question: can I just disconnected the glasses directly to shut down moverio? It seems to a lot faster then having to wear it back and choose shutdown.
Sadly no you have to press the top end button then the big ok button to shut down

Ver 4.1.22:

Anyone noted that the radar screen on the bottom left is displayed just a empty rectangle box?

Is there anyway to cache the map? Like in 4.1.15 I am able to download for my country. This version there is no option to do so.

Ver 4.1.22:

Anyone noted that the radar screen on the bottom left is displayed just a empty rectangle box?

Is there anyway to cache the map? Like in 4.1.15 I am able to download for my country. This version there is no option to do so.

Yes, that is the case on the BT-300, you either have the radar or the map on, it's some thing to do with the android version of the app, in the IOS version both radar and map are visible at the same time, radar on the left and map minimised on the right.

Since 4.1.15 the offline maps have been disabled by DJI, but I notice the map changes based on the BT-300 gps position

Yes, that is the case on the BT-300, you either have the radar or the map on, it's some thing to do with the android version of the app, in the IOS version both radar and map are visible at the same time, radar on the left and map minimised on the right.

Since 4.1.15 the offline maps have been disabled by DJI, but I notice the map changes based on the BT-300 gps position
It’s funny coz when I am using 4.1.15 I am able to see both radar and map on screen.

Hi Tony53,

I got the same problem when I upgraded to go 4 1.18 with severe latency and broken transmission,making my beloved bt-300 unusable. Before that I was so happy and flew Mavic exclusively using BT-300. Thanks for the step by step instructions to reinstall go 4 1.15. I have reinstalled the old version successfully and my BT-300 is back to the perfect working condition as before! The only missing part of the old version is the new pano picture feature. But it's better than being totally unusable. Thanks very much.

Hi Tony53,

I got the same problem when I upgraded to go 4 1.18 with severe latency and broken transmission,making my beloved bt-300 unusable. Before that I was so happy and flew Mavic exclusively using BT-300. Thanks for the step by step instructions to reinstall go 4 1.15. I have reinstalled the old version successfully and my BT-300 is back to the perfect working condition as before! The only missing part of the old version is the new pano picture feature. But it's better than being totally unusable. Thanks very much.

You can actually go forward to 4.1.22 and get pano if you want

I can confirm that DJI Go 4 4.1.22 , for me it removes all latency and pixelation on the BT-300 with the Mavic Pro and the Platinum

Tested while shooting 4k video at 25 fps, image transmission regular and image transmission rate is now at the maximum 12.36mbps

I removed all the side loaded apps e.g Litchi, UAV forecast, google services for now via a clean BT-300 install

Then using the BT-300 browser, I went to apkpure.com and downloaded the following files to the BT-300

1) DJI GO 4 For drones since P4_v4.1.22_apkpure.com.xapk (164.4 MB) , note it is a .XAPK file that will need the Apkpure android app to install it

Download DJI GO 4--For drones since P4 4.1.22 APK | APKPure.com

2) Apkpure android app - APKPure_v2.5.3_apkpure.com.apk (7.9 MB)

Download APKPure latest 2.5.3 Android APK

Instructions for the Apkpure android app, you will need to allow for the "install from unknown sources" in the BT-300 settings

How to install unknown sources APK to Android

3) Install process on the BT-300

• Go to "downloads" on the BT-300, install the APKpure android app
  • After install open the app, and hit the 3 lines icon in the top right of the screen to go the next menu
  • Select APK/ XAPK Management tab to open
  • Then install DJI Go 4 4.1.22 from here

Then have fun flying again :DThumbswayup

my other issue using bt-300 is that when Mavic is taking off it won't stop and hovering at 5 feet waiting for my order. Instead it will go up to about 20 feet and hovering there. Do you also have this issue?

my other issue using bt-300 is that when Mavic is taking off it won't stop and hovering at 5 feet waiting for my order. Instead it will go up to about 20 feet and hovering there. Do you also have this issue?

When you do the auto take off and you get the slider, have you selected the precision landing, if you have the AC will go higher and hover to take reference points of the landing area for the later landing

Thanks Lannes for the instruction on 4.1.22. I think I'll wait until Epson put it on their App store and has been confirmed very sure that this version works fine with Mavic. The disastrous upgrading to 1.18 from 1.15 made my BT-300 completely unusable during my Christmas trip to Chile. I had to use iPhone instead.

When you do the auto take off and you get the slider, have you selected the precision landing, if you have the AC will go higher and hover to take reference points of the landing area for the later landing

O, that is the issue! Yes, every time I take off I'll select precision landing. Next time I'll try not to tick precision landing. Thanks!

I have another question. The BT-300 manual says that you can play the video footages caught on the SD card by Mavic during flight when you put the SD card into BT-300 after flight but I'm unable to do it even the video clips were recorded in 1080p not 4k. They simply won't play. Did I do anything wrong? How to do it? Thanks

I have another question. The BT-300 manual says that you can play the video footages caught on the SD card by Mavic during flight when you put the SD card into BT-300 after flight but I'm unable to do it even the video clips were recorded in 1080p not 4k. They simply won't play. Did I do anything wrong? How to do it? Thanks

Which video player are you using from the Moverio apps store ? Player Liz ?

Which video player are you using from the Moverio apps store ? Player Liz ?
I actually just open the Gallery and tried to play the clips as I play movies that I stored on the SD card but I could not even find the videos recored by Mavic, only still photos. I now downloaded Player Liz. I could find the clips (4k) but it plays the clips as stills. Is that because it can't play 4K videos? Will Player Liz play 1080 recorded by Mavic? Thanks. What other players can be downloaded from the Mover app store? Thanks

hi everybody, i use an iphone 6 with 4.0.8 and I never do the log in to fly..
Now I bought a Redmi 5 Plus and I'm thinking to install the mod version of 4.1.15 android.. is possible with this version avoid to do the log in?
thanks bye

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard