DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Go 4 Fallback to 4.1.15

Did you update to the latest BT-300 firmware and then back port the DJI Go4 4.1.15 ?

Or did you just backport it on old BT-300 firmware ?

Also if your testing indoors there will all sorts of interference on 2.4ghz

On the BT-300 have you turned off wi-fi and bluetooth, also on the phone and watch if you have those. Bluetooth operates on 2.4ghz as well

Yes all turned off.

I am using latest firmware with dji go 4.1.15. I am surprised no one has same problems with me.. I am able to duplicate same thing every flight.

For USB debugging.. do u guys keep on or off? Seems like default is on.

About the flight routing problem... is there any work around before?

Yes all turned off.

I am using latest firmware with dji go 4.1.15. I am surprised no one has same problems with me.. I am able to duplicate same thing every flight.

For USB debugging.. do u guys keep on or off? Seems like default is on.

About the flight routing problem... is there any work around before?

So your saying , you get pixelation and latency when you fly a circuit but when hovering you don't get any.

What happens if you hover and rotate on that spot , do you have latency and pixelation ?

What transmission mode are you in Regular, HD and Smooth ? what transmission rate e.g around 12mbps ?

Have you tried 5.8ghz

So your saying , you get pixelation and latency when you fly a circuit but when hovering you don't get any.

What happens if you hover and rotate on that spot , do you have latency and pixelation ?

What transmission mode are you in Regular, HD and Smooth ? what transmission rate e.g around 12mbps ?

Have you tried 5.8ghz

Have you tried 5.8ghz
Good point. Will try later.

I am on the verge of giving up hope on android devices. Anyone tried mirroring from iPhone to android using personal hotspot? If so... how is the latency?

Today I have managed to "fix" the video pixelation problem. Just to share the things I had done, although I am still not sure what is the root of the problem.
1) changed usb cable
2) set recording resolution to 1080p 30fps (even when not recording)
3) set custom channel to 10mhz and choose the least noisy channel
4) turned off video cache and also disabled show flight route

Doing the above solved the lag problem on 4.1.15. I had flew a full batt without any problem as of now on my mavic with moverio.

Jflow2000, thanks for your tips. But if following the ways you stated there is not much fun left and won’t be safe if flight route is turned off.

Yep I agree we need a fresh app that works from the get go...hope this happens soon or its money back for these "drone edition" sun shades with a wire
Dave

Jflow2000, thanks for your tips. But if following the ways you stated there is not much fun left and won’t be safe if flight route is turned off.

+1 agree with Godiva , that is turning off too many functions especially turning off the flight route data

Also what happens when you want to record ?

I'm on 4.1.18 and I don't have to make that many compromises

Jflow200o you need to do the full reset and take everything back to the year zero before reinstalling the DJI Go 4.1.15 mod again, something is causing the cpu to work extra hard for some reason

With it turned off the map still displays the line between your mavic and the homepoint.

Yes I agree we shouldn't be doing so much just to make the app run normally. How I wish our moverio can run the app like the IOS versions...

+1 agree with Godiva , that is turning off too many functions especially turning off the flight route data

Also what happens when you want to record ?

I'm on 4.1.18 and I don't have to make that many compromises

Jflow200o you need to do the full reset and take everything back to the year zero before reinstalling the DJI Go 4.1.15 mod again, something is causing the cpu to work extra hard for some reason
I have done that at least 4 times... =(

Today I have managed to "fix" the video pixelation problem. Just to share the things I had done, although I am still not sure what is the root of the problem.
1) changed usb cable

Doing the above solved the lag problem on 4.1.15. I had flew a full batt without any problem as of now on my mavic with moverio.

I flew a few batteries to see if I could recreate your problem but I haven't been having any issues at all. I have not changed anything as far as caching or the channel. I always show the flight route. My guess is it was related to the usb cable, a friend had issues with the usb cable as well and that solved the problems. Glad that you have solved your problems. Happy flying!!

Reactions: EpsonMoverio
I flew a few batteries to see if I could recreate your problem but I haven't been having any issues at all. I have not changed anything as far as caching or the channel. I always show the flight route. My guess is it was related to the usb cable, a friend had issues with the usb cable as well and that solved the problems. Glad that you have solved your problems. Happy flying!!
Thank you.. Merry Christmas and happy flying!

1) changed usb cable

Are you doing all your testing out in the open or in a residential area near homes with a lot of 2.4ghz interference ?

Thank you.. Merry Christmas and happy flying!
Seriously don’t think has anything to do with the USB cable.

Guys, 4.1.22 is out I heard good feedback on moverios. Just side loaded and will test later.

Not sure why we need to wait for the Moverio apps store update, I've installed 4.1.22 and it works perfectly with no impact on the BT-300 android operating system

Success with 4.1.22
According to Epson, side load app is not supported. If we don’t know any hesitation just need to wait for Moverio Market update. Of course the whole thing does not make sense, if Epson put in Google store in first place.

According to Epson, side load app is not supported. If we don’t know any hesitation just need to wait for Moverio Market update. Of course the whole thing does not make sense, if Epson put in Google store in first place.

It may not be officially supported but 4.1.22 is working on my BT-300, and the pano features have been enabled

Hi I installed 4.1.22 a couple of days ago and all works fine...the Moverios are back in use for some great flying .
The app will be the same whether its on the Movario market or apk I would have thought

4.1.22 is perfect. I came back home smiling.

One out of topic question: can I just disconnected the glasses directly to shut down moverio? It seems to a lot faster then having to wear it back and choose shutdown.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarizzman