DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Go 4 new 4.3.2 available

What's New
Sep 18, 2018
Version 4.3.2

Hyperlapse Video Frame to check the video cropping size (available on both MAVIC 2 Pro and MAVIC 2 Zoom). 3. Adds a new function where you can improve the color display of Liveview by enabling the Dlog-M color rendition service (available only on MAVIC 2 Pro). [Optimizations] 1. Improves the stability of functions such as password retrieve and personal info checking. 2. Optimizes some features for a better user experience." class="we-truncate we-truncate--multi-line we-truncate--interactive we-truncate--full ember-view" style="box-sizing: inherit; position: relative;">[New features]
1. Adds a new function where you can adjust the flight speed in Hyperlapse mode to shoot a video with different rhythms (available on both MAVIC 2 Pro and MAVIC 2 Zoom).
2. Adds an auxiliary frame in Hyperlapse mode where you can enable from Camera Settings > Hyperlapse Video Frame to check the video cropping size (available on both MAVIC 2 Pro and MAVIC 2 Zoom).
3. Adds a new function where you can improve the color display of Liveview by enabling the Dlog-M color rendition service (available only on MAVIC 2 Pro).

[Optimizations]
1. Improves the stability of functions such as password retrieve and personal info checking.
2. Optimizes some features for a better user experience.

Reactions: Nikola P
Hmmm, I'm hoping they come out with a firmware update that will fix the Barrel Distortion problem on the M2P.

Of course. We Android users really appreciate the IOs users validating new software for us. Kind of like the "food tasters" for medieval royalty. :)
Keep telling yourselves that... eventually you’ll even believe it.

How do you actually adjust the hyperlapse speed? It's sat at 1.2m/s for me and won't budge

Wonder if they've fixed the "network disconnected" firmware update fail in the previous version.

Still no ability to change battery discharge days from 10 day default.... WTF

Patience my fellow flyers. All we be avaible in good time. And I mean long time by good time. Just kidding. Happy flying.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji