DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Go 4 new 4.3.2 available

Hmmm, I'm hoping they come out with a firmware update that will fix the Barrel Distortion problem on the M2P.

Don’t hold you’re breath. I heard they won’t be fixing the barrel distortion in camera. It will have to be fixed in processing. Check out Film Poets on YouTube they have released a fix but only for FCPX I think

In manual focus mode they got the infinity sign (infinity focus) and the flower (close-up focus) swapped. If you want infinity focus (like me) then press the flower. Had me going for a minute thinking they screwed up the ability to focus to infinity, but the flower works.

Reactions: djiboi
I hope it means a firmware update is not far behind.
After this update with Go 4, there is for sure new FW coming! It's well over due since release.:D

After this update with Go 4, there is for sure new FW coming! It's well over due since release.:D
Maybe that will make all the new features in the software update work. As of now there is nothing new in the camera setting for hyperlapse video frame and you can't change the hyperlapse speed either (there's a slider but it doesn't work). The only thing that works is the color enhanced Dlog-M livefeed and that looks pretty darn good. The new DJI lut for Dlog-M is also very good.

What are you basing this on? Blind faith? You should know DJI by now that they’re not too quick at honouring their promises of bringing out FW updates that address the issues they admit exist!

I can be patient and wait for the NLD version, but looks like nothing that adds any value to my original Mavic Pro.

Reactions: Big Dazz
4K 60fps now that would be a vote game changer.
As we all know shooting at 60fps zero jitter footage **
Kinda think that that must be achievable through software update ... surely .
The Autel EVO shoots at 4K 60fps looks flipn amazing ... just not so sure about the Drone itself or how reliable the Autel brand is *!?

Hmmm, I'm hoping they come out with a firmware update that will fix the Barrel Distortion problem on the M2P.
DJI claim that they cannot fix this with an update. Apparently, the processing needed to correct for the lens distortion has to be freed up for 10-bit color.

Hi all guys! Yesterday i update iOS dji 4 go to 4.3.2 3207 official starting from then i got four time disconnect the application during the flight of my Mavic zoom, i never lose the link with remote controller only the application say disconnect! I simply unplug and replug the cable and the link and the image reappear! Does anyone have similar problem? Which log could i investigate to look for problem? Regards and enjoy the weekend

Reactions: teslar
Including the backwards focusing button?
Let's see if I've got this right.
I have to "Uninstall" DJIGo4, then redownload and install the whole app (approx. 240MB).
The new install will be the update even though no version change is noted on GooglePlay.
True?
If so, is all data from original retained?

I did not have to go through all that, I just happen to notice the downloading arrow, checked the status, it said it was updating DJI Go 4. after the download was complete, I checked the Google store, it showed 4.3.2 as the new version. You find the version in the fine print when you scroll down to the fine print at the end of the description.

What the heck does Hyperlapse Video Frame do in the settings of DJI Go4 anyway?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31