DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Go 4 shows no options for Mavic Pro?

George3

Reactions
I am just trying to get started with the Mavic Pro. I downloaded DJI Go 4 and found only three options for drone models, none of which is the Pro. The ubiquitous Air is one of the options. I chose that option. Can I use the app with the Pro even though I chose the Air as a forced choice?

No. You need to make sure that is connected to the AC. Does it say that it is connected on the bottom left of the screen?

Reactions: Former Member
No. You need to make sure that is connected to the AC. Does it say that it is connected on the bottom left of the screen?
I have not turned on the Mavic Pro yet. I wanted to see if I had the right app before doing so.

I am just trying to get started with the Mavic Pro. I downloaded DJI Go 4 and found only three options for drone models, none of which is the Pro. The ubiquitous Air is one of the options. I chose that option. Can I use the app with the Pro even though I chose the Air as a forced choice?

Weird though as I only set mine up for the first time this morning using a mini ipad 4 and fiI was fine, mavic Pro being a choice. Had a few issues connecting when I took it out to fly so just turned it all off, then back on again and on the third attemptattempt it all connected. Good fun though I can a lot of practice and a good amount of concentration is required.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998