DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI GO 4, version 4.1.18 problems

Posted a reply to your screenshot on DJI forum just now. Also installed Litchi app, which is on sale now for 13.99 US dollars. Hopefully I can get in the air with Litchi until DJI fixes this bug.

My app just says "DJI GO 4 v4.1.18(422-googlePlay)"
No multiple versions for me. As it comes from Google Play.
So pretty sure it's the phone version on my Android phone.

HI did a little test, but the issue still remains.. Uploaded a photo to show this..

It may be a good idea if the UI engineers for DJI GO4 have a look at this.. and more imprtant fix this in a next release..

I called DJI just now, and had to start from the beginning. Apparently my call to them on Nov. 20th was useless. I had the case escalated just now, and sent them your screenshots of the error. I was told they will contact me when the issue has been investigated. Very disappointed, and I won't be holding my breath waiting to hear back from DJI. I hope more people will report this issue to DJI so that they will issue a fix with an app update soon.

I called DJI just now, and had to start from the beginning. Apparently my call to them on Nov. 20th was useless. I had the case escalated just now, and sent them your screenshots of the error. I was told they will contact me when the issue has been investigated. Very disappointed, and I won't be holding my breath waiting to hear back from DJI. I hope more people will report this issue to DJI so that they will issue a fix with an app update soon.
hi, i also have the same problem with my iPhone 4s and also on my new iPhone SE.
i also called dji and explained the problem.
hopefully there is a solution for this problem very quick!!

Dji forum admin has a fix for ipad/iphone. Go to settings/display & brightness, change display from zoomed to standard. Fixed! Who would have thought? Don't particularly like the standard view, but now I can fly.

Reactions: vliegende hollander
Dji forum admin has a fix for ipad/iphone. Go to settings/display & brightness, change display from zoomed to standard. Fixed! Who would have thought? Don't particularly like the standard view, but now I can fly.
i tried to find these settings, but i can't find them.... Do you know where to find the settings? can i find these in the app, and if in the app, where then.
I hope you can help me.
Do i have to connect with the mavic before i can find these settings menu?

does not work for iPhone SE. That option does not exist in setting menu. This was the reply in the DJI forum, regarding same issue..
We suggest to start and take off the drone via CSC (push both sticks to the bottom inner or outer corner), then close the DJI Go APP completely and reboot, there should be no notification.
We will get this issue fixed completely in the next version, sorry for the trouble caused.

Reactions: zebmeat
i tried to find these settings, but i can't find them.... Do you know where to find the settings? can i find these in the app, and if in the app, where then.
I hope you can help me.
Do i have to connect with the mavic before i can find these settings menu?

These settings are in iphone settings. Touch the settings icon on home screen, scroll down to display and brightness, touch that, then scroll to display. If the View display says zoomed, touch that, and change to standard. This worked for me, but apparently not all. Here's hoping for a proper fix from DJI soon!

These settings are in iphone settings. Touch the settings icon on home screen, scroll down to display and brightness, touch that, then scroll to display. If the View display says zoomed, touch that, and change to standard. This worked for me, but apparently not all. Here's hoping for a proper fix from DJI soon!

These settings do not appear on the iphone SE -- I just looked on my wife's SE and they are not there. Perhaps your other iphone displays these settings?

I believe the option to change the "zoomed" display only applies to the iPhone 6 and later because of the larger size form factor.

I believe the option to change the "zoomed" display only applies to the iPhone 6 and later because of the larger size form factor.
That’s correct! A friend of me has an iPhone 6, and there you can change these settings...

I have my mavic pro for 3-4 weeks so i’m not farmiliar with problem-solving at DJI. Does someone know in what time such problems normally are solved?

It's been 24 hours and nothing from DJI support. Surprised more people are not reporting and commenting about this issue, which has basically grounded me.
It's only 24hrs. Whenever something is developed there will always be bugs. Give it a week to allow the programmers and techs to have a coffee break and get their heads back into work.

I was under the impression that DJI required that you download the latest version, or it would restrict your ability to fly, period. I downloaded the 4.1.18 last month on my Apple 6S and have had no problems whatsoever. What's this about downgrading to a previous version?

4.1.18 been out a week
Well, I got my Mavic about the 3rd week of Sept., downloaded whatever version was needed at the time, and about 2 weeks later, was told I needed to upgrade again. That one only took a few minutes. I checked my version, and it is 4.1.18. Just sayin'.

6464581D-DC48-46C3-B6D5-774B6AF18573.jpeg Exact same. Latest everything on iPhone SE, iOS, firmware, DJI Go. Can’t tap on “agree”, just get the privacy statement. Now unusable since upgrade. Awaiting dji response.

Reactions: baxter
I read that rebooting app after you see the message will clear it. Leave drone running when you do this. Haven't tried this. Hope it works until dji fixes go 4.

I read that rebooting app after you see the message will clear it. Leave drone running when you do this. Haven't tried this. Hope it works until dji fixes go 4.
i tried this. So launched te drone, rebooted the dji go app. In my case this doesn't work. After rebooting the app, the app can't find the mavic.
Afterwards i downloaded the Litchi app. These app functions very well! This app don't know the restricted area's if you ask me (don't know wether thats good or bad haha)....

Same here. This is driving me crazy. I've had the mavic for 3 weeks and not been able to fly once because of app problems. First the drone would not connect to the app and now this checkbox problem. I thought dji was the leading brand. So angry right now.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gshu