DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI GO app disconnects every time...no video

Dariusz

Reactions
Since the notorious firmware update .900 I have a lot of trouble. Currently trying to fly in Croatia...

In 80% of the flights I get a "disconnected" message (next to the dji logo in the upper left corner) all data is N/A and no video. I still can control the Mavic with my remote, but its scary when far out....

I tried new cables, reinstalling DJI GO, tried another iPad (i fly on my iphone 7+) and nothing seems to fix it. Sometimes I dont loose video but all flights became untrustworthy.

Untill this firmware update all worked like a dream.

What to do?? Any advice

Thanks!!

I do have low network coverage, very often its Edge and sendind a Whatsapp doesnt always work... i am on a beautiful island in Croatia with 1 cellular mast to share....but can this be limiting? There a still so many places with no cellular coverage.

Could this be the problem? I mean shouldn't I be able to fly my Mavic in the middle of the Sahara if I want to (with no network, just full satellite coverage) it should work without network right??

But I did manage to login. I reinstalled the app on the spot and logged into my DJI, took off, and 10m out, i am disconnected

Since the notorious firmware update .900 I have a lot of trouble. Currently trying to fly in Croatia...

In 80% of the flights I get a "disconnected" message (next to the dji logo in the upper left corner) all data is N/A and no video. I still can control the Mavic with my remote, but its scary when far out....

I tried new cables, reinstalling DJI GO, tried another iPad (i fly on my iphone 7+) and nothing seems to fix it. Sometimes I dont loose video but all flights became untrustworthy.

Untill this firmware update all worked like a dream.

What to do?? Any advice

Thanks!!

Do this.

How to rollback Mavic firmware

Rob

You don't need cell cover to fly but I just wondered if you had logged back in after the update.
I fly without cell cover all the time with no limits.
Am on all the updates.

I have been running a battery down every evening this week with excellent results each time going higher and further away highest being 451' furthest being 6168' no problems.

Yesterday evening I had trouble going 1000' away. With multiple attempts I would lose video then disconnect and it stayed that way until right before landing.

Same environment, no components were updated, I always fly with phone in airplane mode. I tried restarting everything, the only thing I can think of is that my RC was around 50% or slightly less since I have been using it all week.

Will try with a charged RC this evening.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman