DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Go blues M2z thumbs up

Endeavor

Reactions
So I just got my M2z and decided to use the go app for a change as litchi does not yet support all the special flight methods like dolly zoom. So I did a 15 minute flight around a local lake and a dolly zoom of an island. I will say compared to my other drones I am immediately in love with the M2z. Although it's so quiet I was having problems locating it for a landing even though it was only 40 feet away. But once I got home and eagerly checked the videos all I had was the dolly zoom and none of the rest. In litchi the drone automatically records but as I discovered this does not happen with the go app. One more thing I need to check upon takeoff or use litchi for regular flights and go for the specials.
I did have to slow down the controls as my first run was pretty jerky. I was on the fence regarding the M2P and the M2z but made the right choice as the zoom function is a real plus and the overall construction of this drone is superior to the MP I just sold. All in all a pretty happy customer.

Slap your legs for not flying while keeping the drone in your line of vision, which you are required to do.

Yeah, you have to manually hit the Record button. That's why I have a little label on the top of my flight tabby that asks the question: "Are you recording now?"
Works like a charm....

Reactions: Endeavor
Slap your legs for not flying while keeping the drone in your line of vision, which you are required to do.

Yes as a commercial pilot I know the supposed rules but lets see - Under 18 never smoke or drink, People never go over the speed limit, always honest on tax returns etc etc. People have to be honest and admit it's almost impossible to maintain LOS at all times and if you read the original post the quad was 30 feet away.

Happy bday to me. I just got a 911 Porsche, problem is everywhere within 25 miles speed limit is 25-35 mph so I have a $90,000 VW to drive sound familiar.[emoji41]

Reactions: Endeavor
My youngest son has a Viper and always drives well within the speed limits. :)

Yes as a commercial pilot I know the supposed rules but lets see - Under 18 never smoke or drink, People never go over the speed limit, always honest on tax returns etc etc. People have to be honest and admit it's almost impossible to maintain LOS at all times and if you read the original post the quad was 30 feet away.
As a retired flight instructor I too know the rules and fly to the best of my abilities to stay within them. Regardless of it being 30m away or 400m away you still are supposed to maintain visual contact with the drone or you may well fly it into something or someone.

If everyone else's action had no bearing on my freedom to fly I would not care in the least. Just like the drinking and speeding scenarios you put forward, none of those affect me because laws are in place already and don't look like ever changing regardless of what others do. The drone flying laws are being formulated right now and we all need to try and get each other to fly as they should, so that we don't those that make the laws any more reason to restrict things even more than they are planning now.

My youngest son has a Viper and always drives well within the speed limits. :)
Good for him but even if he did not, his driving would not affect my rights and make laws even more restrictive for me and everyone else who drives. That is the difference between drinking and speeding and taxes, compared to flying drones right now.

So are you now the official message board police? Really chill out already.

Point I was making the drone can go "4 miles" LOS is 600 to 800 so why have one that goes 5000 to 10000ft away which is way out of site. We all try to control the pedal till posi kick in!

As a retired flight instructor I too know the rules and fly to the best of my abilities to stay within them. Regardless of it being 30m away or 400m away you still are supposed to maintain visual contact with the drone or you may well fly it into something or someone.

If everyone else's action had no bearing on my freedom to fly I would not care in the least. Just like the drinking and speeding scenarios you put forward, none of those affect me because laws are in place already and don't look like ever changing regardless of what others do. The drone flying laws are being formulated right now and we all need to try and get each other to fly as they should, so that we don't those that make the laws any more reason to restrict things even more than they are planning now.
You want a cookie?

How about a donut?

Boston creme?

Back to the original intent of this post. Besides starting recording, also check your focus. Easiest way to set it is partial push of the shutter button on the RC.
Too many times I found my first flight out of focus.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Omni_Aerial