DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI GO4 Point of Interest, not behaving correctly.(Mavic 2 zoom).

nubol

Reactions
Hello,

I got a Mavic 2 zoom recently, I upgraded the firmware and all. And I installed the latest version of DJI GO4.

When I try to use the point of interest, of the intelligent flight modes I get this problem:

- I'm in p mode.
- I enable the intelligent flight modes in the settings menu.
- I start the flight and go to the point that I want to select as the center point of the circle.
- Then I select the intelligent flight mode option.

But when I do that there is no lateral menu(kind of a wizard) for selecting the settings for the point of interest mode.

Instead it appears a toolbar at the bottom, where I see this options: Radio(with a question mark), Speed(with the speed and I can select it), Clock wise or counter option(I can select), and the GO button.

I cannot select the Radio, and I guess that the POI is not defined neither, if I press GO button is says: "frame the target" or something similar because the app is in spanish, so I'm translating here, in any case I don't see the menu that appears at the left in the tutorials that I saw in internet.

Does someone know what can be wrong? Could it be an error in the new DJI GO4 app version?

Best regards.

I forget exactly, but I think you have to tap your POI, or touch and drag to draw a rectangle around the POI.

Chris
I tap it, but i didn't dragged, internet is full of tutorial with the previous version, hehe, butthat makes sense, I'll check but most likely is that. Thanks.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54