DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI GO4 Point of Interest, not behaving correctly.(Mavic 2 zoom).

nubol

Reactions
Hello,

I got a Mavic 2 zoom recently, I upgraded the firmware and all. And I installed the latest version of DJI GO4.

When I try to use the point of interest, of the intelligent flight modes I get this problem:

- I'm in p mode.
- I enable the intelligent flight modes in the settings menu.
- I start the flight and go to the point that I want to select as the center point of the circle.
- Then I select the intelligent flight mode option.

But when I do that there is no lateral menu(kind of a wizard) for selecting the settings for the point of interest mode.

Instead it appears a toolbar at the bottom, where I see this options: Radio(with a question mark), Speed(with the speed and I can select it), Clock wise or counter option(I can select), and the GO button.

I cannot select the Radio, and I guess that the POI is not defined neither, if I press GO button is says: "frame the target" or something similar because the app is in spanish, so I'm translating here, in any case I don't see the menu that appears at the left in the tutorials that I saw in internet.

Does someone know what can be wrong? Could it be an error in the new DJI GO4 app version?

Best regards.

I forget exactly, but I think you have to tap your POI, or touch and drag to draw a rectangle around the POI.

Chris
I tap it, but i didn't dragged, internet is full of tutorial with the previous version, hehe, butthat makes sense, I'll check but most likely is that. Thanks.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31