DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji goggles.....big disappointment

I know the rules when I drive my car, but that does not stop me from breaking them when I choose. I also know the rules when I fly my drone, but that does not stop me from breaking them either (within what I perceive as reasonable). I also realize that if I get caught, there will be repercussions for my actions and I accept that.

Saying that, I always get a chuckle out of people who follow the letter of the law to a T and admonish anyone who dares to act or think differently than they do. I see them as the people who see a group of young adults smoking a bit of weed and feel it is their duty to call the police on them because “ it is illegal” when it affects them in no way shape or form.

The world is full of do-gooders, rats and self righteous pompous blowhards who just can’t help but tell other people how they should be living their lives.

The way I see it no matter what rules you follow, no matter how loud you declare from the throne you think you sit on, the rules will be adjusted to take away yours rights because of the actions of the few.

Reactions: kenny d
I know the rules when I drive my car, but that does not stop me from breaking them when I choose. I also know the rules when I fly my drone, but that does not stop me from breaking them either (within what I perceive as reasonable). I also realize that if I get caught, there will be repercussions for my actions and I accept that.

Saying that, I always get a chuckle out of people who follow the letter of the law to a T and admonish anyone who dares to act or think differently than they do. I see them as the people who see a group of young adults smoking a bit of weed and feel it is their duty to call the police on them because “ it is illegal” when it affects them in no way shape or form.

The world is full of do-gooders, rats and self righteous pompous blowhards who just can’t help but tell other people how they should be living their lives.

The way I see it no matter what rules you follow, no matter how loud you declare from the throne you think you sit on, the rules will be adjusted to take away yours rights because of the actions of the few.

these people say they follow the law to a tee but do they reallyyyyyyyyyyy, i find most blowhards are hypocrytes, they say one thing and do another,,,,,,, the worst kind of blow hard haha

Reactions: bonzo
...I set the resolution on the goggles to HD and was really shocked at how bad they were in comparison to the iPad Air, My immediate thought was 'their going back' 'these look crap' .....like a big step backwards in resolution compared to the iPad Air...

I had the same impression when I got mine setup, and updated the firmware; the screen image looked horrible! It was blown-out, had macro-blocks, weird colors, freeze-frames, etc.

Things improved amazingly after I powered-cycled the goggles and Mavic, and now, except for the focus problem built into the hardware, I am every bit as satisfied with the image from the goggles as I am with the image on my iPad pro.

Thats a major let down for me to read. But this is why im grateful for forums like this. Does anyone know of another pair of goggles that are as clear. I mean im just using a iPad mini 2 and its perfectly fine for me but I’d like to get the feel of being up there.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78