DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI goggles Drive error..

• Thread starter Deleted member 35657
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 35657

Any ideas thoughts or comments would be very greatly appreciated... Thank you in advance. Happy New Year1514550760828.jpg1514550768544.jpg1514550773492.jpg1514550783968.jpg1514550788846.jpg

Just to clarify... This is the MicroSD card that is in the DJI goggles. When I delete the two files off the card, and reinstall the micro SD card. The goggles rewrite the 2 files to the card and then the goggles throw this error. The goggles connect and work fine. This happens on two different sets of goggles and on Windows 7 and 10. If you remove the MicroSD card from the goggles this does not happen on either system. I have tried 2 different micro SD cards with same results. Very weird

Just to clarify... This is the MicroSD card that is in the DJI goggles. When I delete the two files off the card, and reinstall the micro SD card. The goggles rewrite the 2 files to the card and then the goggles throw this error. The goggles connect and work fine. This happens on two different sets of goggles and on Windows 7 and 10. If you remove the MicroSD card from the goggles this does not happen on either system. I have tried 2 different micro SD cards with same results. Very weird
Windows is giving you that error, not the Goggles. They tend to not correctly unmount the Disk when powered down. Just either let it run, or ignore it.

The 2 folders/directories (not files) that are created are fine. I'm not quite sure what you're trying to achieve.

I am just trying to figure out why Windows is throwing an error when I have a micro SD card in the goggles. And why it is not when there is no SD card in the goggles.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ICantStopTheLoneliness