DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Goggles FINALLY HERE!!!!

New Egg preorder shows 5/31
It'll be interesting to see when those New Egg orders ship out since they are also shipping directly from the DJI Store. Many people who ordered Mavics from New Egg (back when they were released) got them before people who pre-ordered in the DJI Store.

Reactions: avanti1963
It'll be interesting to see when those New Egg orders ship out since they are also shipping directly from the DJI Store. Many people who ordered Mavics from New Egg (back when they were released) got them before people who pre-ordered in the DJI Store.

I'm really hoping that's the case [emoji3]

Yet another DJI chat/rep/support BS employee with no clue but telling us what we want to hear just to get us off the chat/email...etc etc etc.....

You might have to. I ordered mine from Newegg since I missed the short DJI window.

I got one of the first Mavic's in the country. Via Amazon. I complained to Amazon until I was blue, and low and behold I think I was the first shipment into the USA.

Nice! Let's see how many hours they last this time... :)

Reactions: Bijengum
I saw this and luckily they were still available. Ordered mine with a ship date of 6/10. Let the countdown begin.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zumbidousa