DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Goggles FINALLY HERE!!!!

What's your current confidence level? ;)

Like I mentioned before. My rep said that nothing will be shipped before the 20th. When I asked him to peer into my order, he say an estimated ship date of May 8, but that just means it will be ready to ship by then. They're not sending anything out until it's the 20th. So if you have an estimated ship date of before May 20, you will get yours shipped on launch day.

I know multiple people checking in who got fedex shipping notifications and DJI notifications today. Some are even getting these tomorrow. I didn't get my notification today (order in 1 hour of launch). However chat told me mine was shipping on the 20th with 3-5 day shipping. So we'll see.

Chat told me a couple of weeks ago that mine would ship May 9, then another chat on or around that day they said on or around May 20 like the original statement. Ordered early on first day. No Fed Ex notification or anything yet - but it's only the 18th.

Just got a New Egg email saying my order will ship in 24-48 hours!!!!!!!!

Thank you for shopping at Newegg.

We're delighted we had what you were looking for! Your order should be processed and ready to be shipped within 24-48 hours.* Below is your order confirmation. Please keep a copy for your records.
*If you opted to pick up this order using our Will Call Service, you will receive another confirmation e-mail when your order is ready to be picked up. Generally, if an order is placed and verified between 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, it will be available for pickup the same day.

I'll sharpen my pitchfork. :p
You better get that pitchfork ready. I just received an email from Newegg saying my order is going to ship within 24-48 hours.

You better get that pitchfork ready. I just received an email from Newegg saying my order is going to ship within 24-48 hours.
Very Nice! Jealous - but hoping mine is still on track in the next couple of days!

Well hit the 20th in that time. So I'm not going to hunt you down yet. Though, if I do, I can become the new msinger.

Well, don't tell Cyberpower678. He didn't get an email yet ;)
2103678291_bcca4dd3e2_z.jpg

Reactions: msinger

LOL Cyber is going to blow a gasket :D
I have a feeling the guy who scopes out the local BestBuy's for the next two days is going to be the first to cross the finish line.

I am OK with the 20th because It has not stopped raining for the last 3 weeks and it does not look like it will stop anytime soon.

Rob

Mine are saying shipped on the dji site now but no email yet :)

Mine says it should be delivered today from FedEx!!! :p

Oh wait!!! That's for my propeller cage that I ordered on Wednesday. :oops:

Seriously though...I'm very anxious to see you guys receive and review these goggles (I'm still debating on these or Epson Moverio BT-300)! Good luck with your delivery! :)Thumbswayup

Reactions: fangio86
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rsantangelo