DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Goggles FINALLY HERE!!!!

Fearing that Best Buy will probably not make their delayed date of the 30th, I placed an order with Newegg. It's a better deal anyway no taxes.

Received ! very impresive but very dangerous alone (first time).
If you have glasses, buy glasses to see closely, it's better.
it seems 720P smooth (60FPS) is better thant 1080p.

i'll test in depth tomorrow.

Fearing that Best Buy will probably not make their delayed date of the 30th, I placed an order with Newegg. It's a better deal anyway no taxes.
Smart move...Depending on the demand, BestBuy has been know to move that date on many occasions (i.e. Mavic)

FedEx says expect a present on my doorstep tomorrow. And we're not talking about shampoo or vitamins. [emoji41]

Reactions: JoKhool
SO Jelly, i didn't get my order in until the June 10th shipment, let the waiting continue.

those who received theirs from FedEx....did it require a signature? Just need to plan ahead if this is the case.

I had to sign for my FedEx package.

Reactions: Heavysledz
those who received theirs from FedEx....did it require a signature? Just need to plan ahead if this is the case.
I made that mistake with my mavic, had it delivered to my house not realizing that it would require a signature, I ordered from Amazon as well as direct from DJI. The package from Amazon required a direct signature while the DJI package just required a signature from someone at least 18yo. Either way there was no one home to receive it so i had to go to a fedex store for pick up. This time I had them shipped shipped to my office where there is always someone here as I'm not usually in the office.

You can go to track your shipment and it will tell you if a signature is required. And if it is, the easiest thing to do (in my experience) is to change the shipment so that they deliver it to your nearest FedEx store and then go pick it up from there.

I've done this quite a few times and it's very convenient.

I created a card on the front door with my signature and explained to all the delivery services to leave package if I don't answer. It works great. Never been turned down.

You can go to track your shipment and it will tell you if a signature is required. And if it is, the easiest thing to do (in my experience) is to change the shipment so that they deliver it to your nearest FedEx store and then go pick it up from there.

I've done this quite a few times and it's very convenient.
Mine said signature required on my Fedex tracking, but they guy still just plopped it in front of my garage.

P.S. I've made it a point to be on a first name basis with the delivery people.

Reactions: JoKhool
Can it be used as standalone VR headsets? (ie. put movies on SD card can watch it / connect to Playstation 4 for gaming?)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d