DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI making MORE sweeping cuts to their labor force ?

itsneedtokno

I'm chillin, appreciate it though.
Reactions
Site
codyshoaf.myportfolio.com
Reactions: brett8883
Would this be something new? Was already reported back in April, and confirmed by DJI prior employees that visit or were tasked with support on Internet forums here state side and abroad?

Seems like a loop of media with nothing to report, so just rehashing old info again using DJI to get more ad revenue?

Last edited:
Would this be something new? Was already reported back in April, and confirmed by DJI prior employees that visit or were tasked with support on Internet forums here state side and abroad?

Seems like a loop of media with nothing to report, so just rehashing old info again?

I thought I read in my post that there were further cuts, beyond the April cuts

I thought I read in my post that there were further cuts, beyond the April cuts

Ah... I see, so a update on the continuing restructure then. ;)

This "quote" is the scariest one: Eight staff said the company had also let go its internal translation team, with company announcements now rarely published in non-Mandarin. An internal “Vision and Values” document published in Mandarin in December has not been made available in English.
Like their communications and manuals weren't hard enough to figure out from before :p

Reactions: itsneedtokno
No problem just marketing weenies. I think DJI probably does not need them in the US now that the guber-ment is not going to use DJI drones for now.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zohpar