DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic 2 Pro ND Filters - Skyreat **GND Filters**

Two different :
1) The new PL filters can be rotated.
2) The new filters can fit with the lens cover.

We're not going to sell the old ones when the new set is available, But we can take replacement if anyone want to , Even if the old ones are good filters too.

Bollocks. I literally ordered the 6-piece set the other day. Would have definitely held off if I knew rotatable ones were coming soon, and also if I knew there were issues clearing the gimbal cover. Mine haven't even landed in the US yet.

What's the process going to be for replacement?

Are these being sold any other way than through Amazon US? To ship to Australia this way requires shipping to an US re-direct service & back to Australia and will result in a ~2 month turn around (and/or a very big shipping fee)

As have tested the first set, I feel that the rotatable lenses will be the bomb for a affordable filter set. Skyreat is doing their homework. You won’t be disappointed if you buy when released.Thumbswayup

Reactions: Ray Jay and Turn11
Are these being sold any other way than through Amazon US? To ship to Australia this way requires shipping to an US re-direct service & back to Australia and will result in a ~2 month turn around (and/or a very big shipping fee)
You can buy it from Ebay, Search " Skyreat mavic 2 pro filters" ,It can be shipped at Oct 8 via EMS from China, Which need about 12-15 days to delivery.

Bollocks. I literally ordered the 6-piece set the other day. Would have definitely held off if I knew rotatable ones were coming soon, and also if I knew there were issues clearing the gimbal cover. Mine haven't even landed in the US yet.

What's the process going to be for replacement?
Please PM me at this group or Amazon, we can send the new filters to you ,no need to return.

Reactions: one800higgins
Can anyone share a link for Mavic 2 Skyreat Polarized Filters only? (rotatable) I'm not interested in the strait ND filters.

Two different :
1) The new PL filters can be rotated.
2) The new filters can fit with the lens cover.

We're not going to sell the old ones when the new set is available, But we can take replacement if anyone want to , Even if the old ones are good filters too.
I just bought the 4 set - 16, 32 std and pl. Can you tell me how i can make the exchange?

Can anyone share a link for Mavic 2 Skyreat Polarized Filters only? (rotatable) I'm not interested in the strait ND filters.
It will available on Oct 12, i will inform you here.

I just bought the 4 set - 16, 32 std and pl. Can you tell me how i can make the exchange?
PM me the order detail by amazon message or this group,thanks !

I purchased the new filter that says it fits with the gimbal cover on. However, it’s very hard to install the gimbal as well as remove it. How come this is the case? Is the filter not a 1:1 ratio cut as the original Hassleblad filter that comes preinstalled on the drone? I usually have to do a bit of shoving to install the gimbal and a lot of jarring to remove it. It’s a little annoying to say the least. Will this change in a future update? If so, do you guys have a proposed timeframe as to when these newer, smaller cut filters will be available? Thanks, in advance for your time and concern!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi