DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic 2 Pro Used Cost

jimgehret

Reactions
Hello due to me having to relocate I am going to sell my Mavic 2 Pro with smart controller, 2 DJI batteries, 128 gb sd card, extra set of props. I have a total of 8 flights time. No crashes and all the original boxes. I was wondering in anyone has sold of these before and can ball part estimated value since i am not sure on drone depreciation. This is not a for sale ad. Ideally I would love to sell it locally.I am new here and i dont want to cause any trouble by posting items in the incorrect forum. Thanks for any insight !!

I was wondering in anyone has sold of these before and can ball part estimated value since i am not sure on drone depreciation.
You can find a list of recently sold packages like that here on eBay.

Thanks. They seem to hold a good value i was expecting to to get under 1000.00 but they seem to go higher than that. Hopefully I can list it multiple places and maybe get someone local. Thanks again !

The Pro alone would certainly get you more than $1000. I assume you bought the SC and Pro in the same package so regular remote?

You might want to post it here first and see if you can save that eBay overhead.

Reactions: Thomas B
I was actually talking with other members about meeting up to sell it in person but all of a sudden i can not send any messages i get an error about Spam and i should contact an administrator? does anyone know anything about that ?

I was actually talking with other members about meeting up to sell it in person but all of a sudden i can not send any messages i get an error about Spam and i should contact an administrator? does anyone know anything about that ?
I believe that once you have made 10 posts all will be well, plus you can then post in this site’s classified ads.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bsplum