DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic 3 specifications leak with two models due in November

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, The Verge has posted those diagrams and noted that price may start at $1600.

Fly More combo would be above that and there will be a Cinema SKU which will have the built in SSD with a fast transfer cable for even more. Would also have the smart controller.

Could be approaching $3k with the top option.
smart controller here to me is the wild card...

Now I'm on board with this thing. When can we pre-order? haha

The only thing is that I agree with some others that the smart controller doesn't really seem like its been upgraded. But I guess you can't have everything. I wonder if they are going to come out with a Smart Controller Pro that more matches what Autel did...

I wonder how much the batteries for this thing are gona be... under 120 USD a piece?
Thoughts?

I wonder how much the batteries for this thing are gona be... under 120 USD a piece?
Thoughts?
In looking at the 3 year old Mavic 2 specs it's a 3850 mAh battery and sells for $149 USD. The leaked manual for the M3 shows the M3 weight around 920 g. The Evo II weighs in at 1191 g and uses a 7000 mAh battery. So with the M3 weight being lighter but the flight time is longer than the Evo II, the battery should have a similar capacity (7000 mAh). The Evo II battery is currently selling for $219 USD.

Reactions: VenomXts
Are they seeing if it can avoid power lines and small branches? lol
If they touted that, it would be a big deal, big improvement in the ability to avoid small or thin objects.

Would make it easier to launch and land in many areas which often have power or other lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
instaproapk