DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic Air "becomes" AH64

jarborra

Reactions
So I had a little fun with this...

Was editing some drone footage from this summer when I stumbled across these clips of my kids and their cousins playing in the hills above our summer house in Mormors hage (literally "Grandma's meadow"). With some overlays, sound effects and radio traffic, my drone "became" an AH64 attack helicopter monitoring the kids...

Very cool video but I get very nervous when I see kids near the edge , I live near the Grand Canyon and I have to turn away when I see the kids run up to the edge , guess I'm getting Old

Very cool video but I get very nervous when I see kids near the edge , I live near the Grand Canyon and I have to turn away when I see the kids run up to the edge , guess I'm getting Old

Yeah, me too. The "big kid" there is my brother and father to the two smallest kids so there was a level of adult supervision (I guess). But, yeah, kids near ledges is nerve-wracking. How'd you like this pic of my daughter by the South Rim this summer? ;)

img_3797-jpg.65142

Attachments

• IMG_3797.JPG
    IMG_3797.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 81
So I had a little fun with this...

Was editing some drone footage from this summer when I stumbled across these clips of my kids and their cousins playing in the hills above our summer house in Mormors hage (literally "Grandma's meadow"). With some overlays, sound effects and radio traffic, my drone "became" an AH64 attack helicopter monitoring the kids...

One of the coolest edits i've seen.

Reactions: jarborra
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kcb2627