DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic Battery on full charge, LED blinking and won’t turn on.

Reactions
Hi there,
My newly purchased Mavic came with this battery, and after fully charging it, all that happens is the LED furtherest away from the black button blinks three times and then turns off. This hasn’t happened with my second battery. Any help?

all that happens is the LED furtherest away from the black button blinks three times and then turns off
That's what happens when you press the battery button once and release it.

What exactly are you doing and/or trying to do?

That's what happens when you press the battery button once and release it.

What exactly are you doing and/or trying to do?
I’m trying to use it in my drone. When it is charging, that same LED blinks repeatedly - and when it is in my drone it will not turn on. It has been on charge for three hours.

To turn the battery on, you must press the button, release it quickly, press it again, and hold it for a few seconds.

Is that what you're doing? If so, try going through that process faster.

To turn the battery on, you must press the button, release it quickly, press it again, and hold it for a few seconds.

Is that what you're doing? If so, try going through that process faster.

That’s exactly what I’m doing, it works on my other battery without a hitch. This one will not turn on or charge properly.

What happens when you try to charge it?

How exactly is it blinking? Is there a pattern?

You should return the battery to the seller or DJI. It's defective.

I just received a new battery from dji when they returned my mavic from repair,doing same thing.Now I have to ship that back,it's defective.Now 2 weeks to get my replacement

Batteries are under warranty for 6 months. The seller might require you to work with DJI to get it replaced though (unless you want to return your entire Mavic).

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honzax