DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic Charging Hub at Multicopterwareshouse today!

Thank you for posting. I too bought two batteries at newegg while it showed "in stock". I just bought this from multicopter warehouse and will be cancelling my b&h order for batteries and charging hub.

I'm hoping that these items are indeed in stock at both places.

Already received charging hub fedex shipping notice from multicopter warehouse... 1/2 hour after purchase!

Same here. Looks like they have them in stock. I also picked up the power adapter. Shipping wasn't free, but as long as everything comes in it is worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

meh... I'm holding out for the advanced charging hub... if they ever start selling it...

Just went to get the charging hub and 15.00 shipping :eek:
Naaa

So what's the difference between the one in the fly more package and the advanced?

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Per the manual, the advanced hub can use the Phantom 4 charger to charge the batteries faster. That would be nice because Drone World has P4 chargers cheap, so I could setup a charge station at home and keep the Mavic charger packed for trips.

Here's the relevant pages from the manual. It shows it to be an hour quicker for 4 batteries.

6b8f3754fdbf1d29b2a380e91609a44a.png

e3c149cdda4c54d67cfef44270c8029a.png

Last edited:
I just received this today and can confirm it is the advanced charging hub.

*EDIT - actually no its not :(

Last edited:
Reactions: jwilson2598
I just received this today and can confirm it is the advanced charging hub.

How can you tell? Can you post a picture of the bottom of the charger with the model number? I wasn't home to receive my package today, but will get it tomorrow. Would love to know so I can purchase the phantom 4 charger now. TIA.

*Edit*
Looks like I was able to get home in time. I got the powerbank adaptor and charging hub. All standard.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hiinthesky