DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI mavic Craigslist!

Please not that this is a SCAM! The same post is on just about every major Metro area CL. This happens a lot whenever a high demand item reaches the market.

You would think he would use a higher quality pic of the Mavic to match the clarity of the post it note lol. And like everyone else, it is a fake. You should grab the link from another craigslist location and ask if that is his as well lol.

I'm curious though, is the guy willing to meet up? Or is it one of those stories where he is a dr and he has to go to a foreign country etc etc

You would think he would use a higher quality pic of the Mavic to match the clarity of the post it note lol. And like everyone else, it is a fake. You should grab the link from another craigslist location and ask if that is his as well lol.

I'm curious though, is the guy willing to meet up? Or is it one of those stories where he is a dr and he has to go to a foreign country etc etc

or meets in another part of the galaxy:D

My scammer stopped emailing me when I asked for picture. Problem is these scum don't realize they are dealing with mostly smart, tech-nerds. Good luck lowlife scammers.

Reactions: duelingglove
My scammer stopped emailing me when I asked for picture. Problem is these scum don't realize they are dealing with mostly smart, tech-nerds. Good luck lowlife scammers.

I'm sure they're some desperate enough to fall for it. I mean people are bidding upwards up 3k for a mavic bundle, are they nuts?!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Yes, and they need to turn off their Playstation and find a girlfriend.

Or it could be a display model with no internals or camera. Apple accidently sold one of these recently.

You should play along with the scam, and waste the guys time. Get him to go to western union, etc.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Eight years ago I played along with a Nigerian scammer. I convinced him I was a doctor who was botching operations on a daily basis. Most of the stuff I sent him went straight over his head or he just blatantly ignored, and didn't even acknowledge procedures I described like removing a "rectally inserted mobile". It ended up I was communicating with him as the good doctors assistant (who had murdered him and wished to elope with said scammer to Nigeria).

After he had made numerous trips down to the Western Union shop I started phoning him regularly at all times of the day and night, where he would exclaim "are you mad!". I wish I'd recorded it, and stuck it on YouTube. He got waaaay more than he bargained for and if it wasted some time where he could have been scamming someone, it was worth it.

Eight years ago I played along with a Nigerian scammer. I convinced him I was a doctor who was botching operations on a daily basis. Most of the stuff I sent him went straight over his head or he just blatantly ignored, and didn't even acknowledge procedures I described like removing a "rectally inserted mobile". It ended up I was communicating with him as the good doctors assistant (who had murdered him and wished to elope with said scammer to Nigeria).

After he had made numerous trips down to the Western Union shop I started phoning him regularly at all times of the day and night, where he would exclaim "are you mad!". I wish I'd recorded it, and stuck it on YouTube. He got waaaay more than he bargained for and if it wasted some time where he could have been scamming someone, it was worth it.

I had some guy scam me out of $50 when I lost my phantom 3 pro, saying he had it. Me being an idiot decided to send the money, because I was desperate. From now on, I'm gonna play along. I might even start posting fake lost and found posts on craigslist to play along. I hate these scammers. Tried selling a phantom on CL, and got nothing but scammers with the same line "I'm buying this for my son who isn't here right now, etc." Meanwhile these scammers are located in big cities like LA where there's plenty of phantoms everywhere for sale.

Reactions: HeavensAbove
Met a so called girl in distress on facebook, that mofo started high and went low! Asked for $800 to wire money to a bank account to get home, so I kept telling em I sent it. Was using fake numbers and all then kept saying all I have is $450.....wait, make that $350 lol:D they kept telling me to get those scratch off money cards and send the numbers and I said yes, I did it! FOR $250! This went on for about two weeks and finally that scheming onion head bastard realized they weren't getting Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhho_O

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gtfuture11