DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic Mini with DashWare

Could you explain your settings and what project template you're using? It looks interesting but not sure where it gets the data from. I would assume you must download your flight data files as well? Thanks!

Wow... that's beautiful, especially the Mini tilt indicator :)

And where did you get all those gauges. I can only see the ones the software comes with. I’m new to using it. Any help would be great

Greetings!

I too would be interested in knowing where I can get these gauges and templates/profiles for Dashware.

I am new to the software, have been experimenting with it, but have not been able to find any of these awesome looking gauges.

Do assist!

That would be sooo nice to have another OSD Features.
Please take it into an App to set the different Views would be soooo nice.

Side comment: getting the video and data file in sync (i.e. finding the right Offset value) could be a bit of a pain in DashWare, but for DJI drones is very simple, and very accurate. Here's how you do it:
1. Open the CSV file with Excel, write down the timestamp of the very first record (e.g. 2020-10-20 3:45:32.5pm).
2. Every time the MM is recording, it puts "Recording" in the "CUSTOM.IsVideo" column. Say you took 4 videos during that flight, and you're working on the second one in DashWare: write down the first timestamp of the second group of "Recording" records (e.g. 2020-10-20 3:46:44.8pm). If you were working on the 4th video, you should have looked at the first timestamp of the fourth group of "Recording". You got the idea.
3. Calculate the difference between [2] and [1] and that's your magic Offset value (e.g. 1m 14.3s). Works like a charm.

Version 2 attached:
- changed "altitude" to "height" to make clear it's not absolute elevation but relative to takeoff point
- added metric gauge
- better instructions

original Post: ( DashWare Profile )

Attachments

• DashWare Mavic Mini v2.zip
    967.5 KB · Views: 49
  • DashWare Mavic Mini.zip
    758 KB · Views: 42
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics