DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic Pro group near Grand Rapids MI

“Support group” ;)
I fly at work usually in East Lansing MI, but live in Saginaw.

Grand Rapids here and I am new. If I make it your way, or you, my way, lets link up and fly.

I will soon acquire a Mavic Pro and hope to learn from you.
Home is in Dewitt, MI just North of Lansing.
Simba

Ok, let’s set up a time to meet and fly together. May I suggest Grand Rapids as a central spot. Thinking of Fallsburg park as a nice open scenic spot. After work or weekends. Let me know if interested and I will coordinate.

Reactions: simbaboy
How about East Rockford Middle School, Wednesday Aug 22nd at 6pm. Big open playing fields to practice on. Let me know if that works for you, and of course anyone else who want to fly with us.

Reactions: PseudoFinn
How about East Rockford Middle School, Wednesday Aug 22nd at 6pm. Big open playing fields to practice on. Let me know if that works for you, and of course anyone else who want to fly with us.
Sounds nearly perfect, but will have to be another day- possibly following this week. I'm celebrating my 40th on the 22nd. :)

I'm nearly certain to have the Moverio setup after tomorrow, so I'll be eager to fly soon!

Reactions: AdaRick
Congratulations on your anniversary. 40 years is outstanding. Don’t know what moverio is, but perhaps we can learn a few things from each other. Let me know what works for you. I am free during the day as well if that works out better but we need to be aware of school schedules. Thanks for reaching out.

I'm picking up a Mavic 2 Zoom soon and would love to find some people to start flying with. So I figured I would start bringing people back to this chain of post to start getting something scheduled.

Reactions: AdaRick
I'm picking up a Mavic 2 Zoom soon and would love to find some people to start flying with. So I figured I would start bringing people back to this chain of post to start getting something scheduled.
Where are You located?

We need to do a Michigan meet up. I will try and find a large open space and set a weekend date and see who shows. Probably a Sunday.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BHU