DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic Pro II

I would like to see a little longer flying time, maybe 50 minutes of flying would be the best.

50 mins is going to be a little way off I think with our current power sources. Imagine how far away you could send the drone using something like litchi waypoints.

The DJI reps on RCGroups are really trying to discredit rumors from this source. I think they are afraid that the Mavic 2 will be a disappointment like the Mavic Air and not live up to the over-hyped expectations. It appears likely to me that it will not be released in March and will not have a 1" sensor when it is released.
Sorry but the Mavic Air is not a disappointment.

Sorry but the Mavic Air is not a disappointment.

IAfk1KA.gif

well i hope tthey come out and release some actual rumors and or pics of it, theres a new sony a7 mark3 on the market april 10 and it has my name on it, if dji releases a mav proii before that it may sway me,,,,,,,,but as for now the a7iii is top of the chain haha

Reactions: Whack
More wild guesses from the same source whose March release prediction did not happen. Anyone who really has true information will not be saying.
My predictions:
No release this year
No 1" sensor when it is released.
Similar camera/gimbal to Spark Pro (Mavic Air)
New battery size so Mavic 1 batteries will not work.

well i hope tthey come out and release some actual rumors and or pics of it, theres a new sony a7 mark3 on the market april 10 and it has my name on it, if dji releases a mav proii before that it may sway me,,,,,,,,but as for now the a7iii is top of the chain haha
Oh man that's exactly where I'm at right now Two totally different tools but it's one of the other for me

More wild guesses from the same source whose March release prediction did not happen. Anyone who really has true information will not be saying.
My predictions:
No release this year
No 1" sensor when it is released.
Similar camera/gimbal to Spark Pro (Mavic Air)
New battery size so Mavic 1 batteries will not work.

He changed it long before we reached that date. Just an FYI.

Hi I’m new here planing to buy one, just interested does price drop on older after new is released?

just interested does price drop on older after new is released?
Prices do drop as new models are released. If they didn't, the price of new models would need to increase each year and they would eventually become unaffordable.

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929