DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI mini 2 and Samsung S10e?

I'm using my S10e with my Mavic Mini (original, not 2) and it works fine with the latest DJI Fly app, 1.2.2. And it worked with 1.2.0. True, I've seen the list of officially supported devices, and the S10e is not there. But it works, at least for me, at least for now, and at least until some update breaks it.

I expect it to continue working for a long time.

I'm using the Mini 2 with an S10e and it has been fine. Certainly no obvious issues. I wasn't aware it isn't supported. I can appreciate DJI don't want to add it to the 'list' unless they specifically test with it, even if it is very close in spec to the larger s10.

I have had the app crash a couple of times during flight, but I've seen youtube users of the mini 2 + DJI fly have the same happen on an iOS device... As disconcerting as an app crash might sound, you just open up the app again and it reconnects instantly :/

Curious to know if anyone else has crashes (and on what device).

My s10e does not work with the mini2. doesn't recognize the controller at all, I tried contacting tech support, but they suck amazingly bad. They eventually told me to send it in for repair. It's brand new and seems to be some software issue.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronecc