DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mini 4 Pro Launch Purchase Decisions

TT3023

Reactions
I rarely purchase from Amazon so don't have much experience with their sales patterns. I was asked if I thought that they'd be offering Prime Day (in about a week) discounts on the Mini 4 Pro. I thought it was unlikely that Amazon (or DJI for that matter) would be discounting the Mini 4 Pro or its accessories so close to launch date. But I thought it worth asking here for your thoughts based on past experiences. Thanks!
https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?ur...%3D924&text=Launch+purchase+decisions&via=DJI

The Mini 4 Pro already has discounted from other retailers, for example:

Comes with DJI Care Refresh, combine with code LABORSAVING25 for $25 off orders of over $1000

Or make your own if for example you have a Best Buy credit card:

"Best Buy credit card holders can use promo code Q3FY24SAVE10PL at checkout to save $96 when they preorder the DJI Mini 4 Pro Drone.

Also 10% + 5% back in points on your first purchase."

My guess is this is what similar discounts will look like for everyone in upcoming promotions.

I always get a 10% discount on all my UAS and camera purchase just because of where I live. It’s wonderful! You should try it.
By ordering from B&H in New York and using their PayBoo credit card, my California state, County and city taxes are paid by B&H and shipping is free! Great service by the way.
Oh, have that card balance paid off automatically from your bank account and there are no interest charges!
Yes, it’s wonderful living in California and saving all that tax money! (Ugh)
Seriously, B&H has been a great vendor with great online service. I don’t have any association other than being a happy customer for thirty years.

• Haha
Reactions: mavic3usa
Not a fan of B&H for many reasons. The BuyDig deal looks pretty good; I wonder if there will be any better ones around as we approach Prime Days.

I always get a 10% discount on all my UAS and camera purchase just because of where I live. It’s wonderful! You should try it.
By ordering from B&H in New York and using their PayBoo credit card, my California state, County and city taxes are paid by B&H and shipping is free! Great service by the way.
Oh, have that card balance paid off automatically from your bank account and there are no interest charges!
Yes, it’s wonderful living in California and saving all that tax money! (Ugh)
Seriously, B&H has been a great vendor with great online service. I don’t have any association other than being a happy customer for thirty years.
As an unbiased forum member, and a recent customer of B and H I actually can confirm the above. I bought a new camera (Nikon Z8) for over $4K and saved Florida 7% sales tax ($280.00 . The only drawback is that you must apply for yet another credit card (the PayBoo Card). It is an easy application each time you apply for another credit card it reflects on your FICO score. Mine is good it didn't matter, and I have not worries about getting a loan or financing anything in the near future.

Dale

Not a fan of B&H for many reasons.
I've been completely satisfied with all my BH purchases. As a Canadian, I particularly like their option to pre-pay customs fees, thereby avoiding all the hassle of having to deal with it myself.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roger-N