DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI MINI 4 PRO NO WALL CHARGER ???

jmc667

Reactions
MERRY CHRISTMAS everybody. I'm getting my Mini 4 pro plus fly more combo tomorrow. A playmate to my Air 2s. I'm reading about the recommended DJI 30w. charger. It doesn't look like it is included in the box! REALLY DJI ????? How am I suppose to charge the batteries the way DJI requires. For $ 19.00 you couldn't include it and adjust the price? I've had DJI drones for 15 years. Doesn't make much sense to me. BAD CALL DJI. Hey DJI, here's an idea, why don't you leave all the props out and make us buy them separate also. What am I missing here guys ???

I know, I have many from cell phones, tablets etc. But I don't know if power output from those make a difference, especially first time setup/update of batteries.

I know, I have many from cell phones, tablets etc. But I don't know if power output from those make a difference, especially first time setup/update of batteries.
Well... if those you have is below recommended 30W the charge will take longer. If it's instead above, the battery will only take the watt's it require, the BMS chip in the battery will regulate what's needed & don't allow the power supply to send more (even though you use a 100W model).

Reactions: Cafguy
MERRY CHRISTMAS everybody. I'm getting my Mini 4 pro plus fly more combo tomorrow. A playmate to my Air 2s. I'm reading about the recommended DJI 30w. charger. It doesn't look like it is included in the box! REALLY DJI ????? How am I suppose to charge the batteries the way DJI requires. For $ 19.00 you couldn't include it and adjust the price? I've had DJI drones for 15 years. Doesn't make much sense to me. BAD CALL DJI. Hey DJI, here's an idea, why don't you leave all the props out and make us buy them separate also. What am I missing here guys ???
I agree totally. I recently bought a Mini 2 and no charger either. I wanted a “quick” charger and bought a brand name charger ( not the DJI ) off eBay for under $10.

Somehow my Mini 4 Pro did come with a USB Power Bank. We got the Fly More Combo and all 7 of them came with a black "USB-C" power unit. I thought they all did.

I thought it was a wise decision on their part considering how many people have a surplus of power supplies and the fact if you need one all you had to do was add it to your shipping cart when you bought your aircraft. At least they give you a choice as to whether or not you want to spend the $19.

I see that it comes with the charging hub....it does not include the little white thing that plugs into the wall?.....I have it from the Mini 2 ...is that compatible?

Ours did. We got 7 units (all identical) in the Fly More kits and every one of them had the wall charger. It looks identical to the standard Apple wall charger (USB- Type C) except it's gloss black instead of white. It's possible that the company we purchased from added them to the kit as they do open and fly each unit prior to delivering them to our Dept.

From 1.1.2024 you can't fly (at least in eu), thus no problem with charging - no need charger!

OK, good to know. I'm going to round up my usb chargers and see what they are rated. I'll use something close.
Merry Christmas
I would advise to buy a 45W PD charger which can than work for all devices. A little expensive to buy (30-40 bucks) but mine has been really sturdy for 1 and a half year now.

I thought it was a wise decision on their part considering how many people have a surplus of power supplies and the fact if you need one all you had to do was add it to your shipping cart when you bought your aircraft. At least they give you a choice as to whether or not you want to spend the $19.
I would have added it to my cart. but discovered after ordering the mini 4 pro, not paying shipping for a $19 part after the fact

Ours did. We got 7 units (all identical) in the Fly More kits and every one of them had the wall charger. It looks identical to the standard Apple wall charger (USB- Type C) except it's gloss black instead of white. It's possible that the company we purchased from added them to the kit as they do open and fly each unit prior to delivering them to our Dept.
That's what they may have done. If you look at the fly more plus kit pictures on DJI website , it does not show in the pic. I didn't think twice, because all the other DJI drones came with a charger. My fault I didn't research as well as I should

I would advise to buy a 45W PD charger which can than work for all devices. A little expensive to buy (30-40 bucks) but mine has been really sturdy for 1 and a half year now.
I already got the 30w. DJI one, but will also look at that one

That's what they may have done. If you look at the fly more plus kit pictures on DJI website , it does not show in the pic. I didn't think twice, because all the other DJI drones came with a charger. My fault I didn't research as well as I should

I confirmed that all (7) of ours came with the Wall Puck but it's very likely it was our vendor who put those into the cases for us. They tend to throw in freebies for Emergency Services so that's probably it.

Sorry if I brought any confusion to the table :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne