DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mini SE trying to install altitude/nfz hack using drone-hacks software on windows 11 home...but it keeps crashing while hacking...what should i do

1.) Download DJI Assistant for Mavic (use the Mavic version regardless of your drone!) and install it : DJI Assistant 2 For Mavic - Download Center - DJI
You only need to install it, you should not run it!
2.) Reboot your computer
3.) Disable Antivirus and Firewall software on your computer
4.) Restart the hacking process

1.) Download DJI Assistant for Mavic (use the Mavic version regardless of your drone!) and install it : DJI Assistant 2 For Mavic - Download Center - DJI
You only need to install it, you should not run it!
2.) Reboot your computer
3.) Disable Antivirus and Firewall software on your computer
4.) Restart the hacking process

already tried all that...still not working...

When does the DH program crash? Does it start so you can see the program screen? Does the program recognize your drone? Do you get any error messages from the program or from Windows when it crashes?
And a more tech question: After it has crashed, is the program's process still running?

When does the DH program crash? Does it start so you can see the program screen? Does the program recognize your drone? Do you get any error messages from the program or from Windows when it crashes?
And a more tech question: After it has crashed, is the program's process still running?
It crashes like 3 min into the hacking process or it says it failed. It does yes. It does yes. I don't get any errors aside from it saying that it failed sometimes when it doesn't crash.

On the case that it crashes no...the program isn't running it just freezes.
On the case that it doesn't crash.....it says it failed. nothing more. Then goes onto to do normal tasks.

It crashes like 3 min into the hacking process or it says it failed. It does yes. It does yes. I don't get any errors aside from it saying that it failed sometimes when it doesn't crash.

On the case that it crashes no...the program isn't running it just freezes.
On the case that it doesn't crash.....it says it failed. nothing more. Then goes onto to do normal tasks.
OK. The first thing I would do is try another cable, just to eliminate one factor. I have hacked several drones with DH, and my experience is that it can be picky on cables. Get a good quality data sync cable and try again.

If it still fails, you have already got advice to contact DH support. They are helpful and answer quickly.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661