DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Neo (a new 149 gram drone)

Thanks to the Avata 2, I have the FPV and MC3 so I am good with just the combo. Can’t wait to see how easy (or not) it is to switch between them. Looking at it like that it is appearing to be a smoking hot deal at $289. Try buying a Pico Pavo with 3 batteries with an 03 digital system for that? And with the Pico you get 4 minutes of flight time.

O4 dude, O4 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

A very good question! The RC-N2 has O4 so what possible difference will the N3 have?
I can buy the NEO here in Canada and have it tomorrow and I do have the RC-N2 already (in fact I updated DJI Fly on the phone I use to fly my mini 4 pro with and it did say support for the RC-N2 as well as the RC2. The NEO is now in the connection list. Still gonna wait abit to see what bugs it has before I buy...

The RC-N3 is reported to be totally identical to the RC-N2 but has a reduced internal battery capacity, likely to reduce the cost to DJI.

A very good question! The RC-N2 has O4 so what possible difference will the N3 have?
I can buy the NEO here in Canada and have it tomorrow and I do have the RC-N2 already (in fact I updated DJI Fly on the phone I use to fly my mini 4 pro with and it did say support for the RC-N2 as well as the RC2. The NEO is now in the connection list. Still gonna wait abit to see what bugs it has before I buy...

The RC-N3 is identical to the RC-N2 but has reduced internal battery capacity to lower cost for DJI.

Reactions: Torque
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seangm