DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI out of stock

UK order placed 23rd Jan, delivery notice received today from DPD, Mavic should be here by Monday 30th.... however, even though DJI have notified DPD that the parcel is on its way, DPD haven't received the parcel yet!

I'll believe that when I see it!

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

It arrived today, just 7 days after I placed the order, which is exactly as promised.

Just need to charge the batteries & play!

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

I ordered Fly More Combo on 1/17/17. It came via FedEx today. Shipped from California. Selling the OEM shoulder bag (I am going to use a backpack) $50 shipped in the continental US.

Attachments

• IMG_20170130_165715929.jpg
    IMG_20170130_165715929.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 24
Ordered 15th Jan from the UK DJI Store, still not shipped and no money taken, but has been authorised. I've chased twice (yesterday being the latest) and was told both times it would ship on the 30th Jan. It hasn't.

Guess I'm one of the unlucky ones :(

I ordered extra set of props thru the WISH app. I got them pretty fast.
Are they OEM? I'm finding a lot of them on line but say are "compatible to oem". Don't want copies right now.

Are they OEM? I'm finding a lot of them on line but say are "compatible to oem". Don't want copies right now.
Nevermind, I just looked them up on that site. They are Compatible. Not sure I want to test the integrity of copies right now with some of the issues going on. This could cause a Void in my dji refresh if I crashed with non oem propellers.

I ordered mine on the 22nd January still waiting for mine. When I asked Friday they reckon dispatch estimated is tomorrow. So fingers crossed.
Still peeing it down with rain here so won't be using it when it gets here.

Not sure why you guys are having so much trouble. I ordered two Mavics directly from DJI in January and they were both delivered within the promised time period. My recent gripe was with DJI marking my item as shipped but not providing a shipping number. The problem with that was the Refresh package was the item that was "shipped". The Mavic arrived 10 days later.

ordered mine from getfpv.com on the 27th since their site says there was stock coming in for the fly more bundle on the 30th. surprisingly on the 30th i got a tracking number that they shipped out my mavic with 2 day air. UPS says its getting here in 2 days 2/2/17. check getfpv.com they might still have some fly more bundles in stock.

Hi, Has anyone got any feedback from ordering a DJI Drone eg MP from the Digital Rev Store?
Looking to place a UK order, advised ETA of an "In Stock Order" would be 17-20 days?
Many thanks :)

ordered mine from getfpv.com on the 27th since their site says there was stock coming in for the fly more bundle on the 30th. surprisingly on the 30th i got a tracking number that they shipped out my mavic with 2 day air. UPS says its getting here in 2 days 2/2/17. check getfpv.com they might still have some fly more bundles in stock.
Great that u r getting your Mavic. Cant wait to see some vids from u. I am still learning to edit my vids. I dont want to look like a total dweeb with my vids.

sent from my Galaxy Note4

Wow! Ordered my Mavic ($999 version) from DJI on 1/30 late evening. Just notified it shipped out today 2/2. Considering the site stated 10-15 days & Chinese New Year concerns. Quite stoked!!!

- Sport Mode addict, ride the wind!

Ordered on the 15th Jan and it arrived today. Only received the shipping notification yesterday afternoon!

Didn't receive the spare battery I ordered but I'll leave that a couple of days before chasing it if doesn't show.

I've spent weeks watching videos and reading instructions for this thing but now I've got it in my hands I'm suddenly feeling overwhelmed! Definitely finding somewhere quiet and far away from anybody & anything the first time I fly it!

FYI, we still have lots of stock on all Mavic accessories...same day priority shipping (free over $100).

(Props, Chargers, Hubs, Batteries, Monitor Hoods, Shoulder Bags, Hard Cases, etc)

Mavic Accessories

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Samdesign